Free gloves

nhannah

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I've got 2 pairs of boxergenics size medium gloves(old UFC gloves) I'm GIVING away for free(including shipping). I recently picked up some new gloves, and have no use for these. 1 pair per person, first 2 to respond gets them.

Darn. Oh well. I still have my Sherdog.com gloves autographed by Stephan Bonnar.

Fozzy is a mod and lives in Australia so he does not count.....Give me a pair,I'm just a poor orphan boy, who's only dream in-life is to be an MMA fighter, these gloves will help me achieve my dream.
They will add a small piece of sunshine in my otherwise gloomy and depressing life...Please think about that when choosing who to send the gloves to.
Bye..I have to go now and search through some trash can's to see if i can find something for breakfast.

Superstyler said:
Fozzy is a mod and lives in Australia so he does not count.....Give me a pair,I'm just a poor orphan boy, who's only dream in-life is to be an MMA fighter, these gloves will help me achieve my dream.
They will add a small piece of sunshine in my otherwise gloomy and depressing life...Please think about that when choosing who to send the gloves to.
Bye..I have to go now and search through some trash can's to see if i can find something for breakfast.
hysterical

LOL...the thread-starter(Nhannah) just offered to give me his/her harbinger glove's...What a nice person.
I had top decline though cus i was only joking about being a poor orphan boy..lol

Superstyler said:
LOL...the thread-starter(Nhannah) just offered to give me his/her harbinger glove's...What a nice person.
I had top decline though cus i was only joking about being a poor orphan boy..lol

thx to me :p

~Foz

Too late again. Missed out on SPRAWL, now this...oh well.

Have a very merry Christmass Nhannah...And the rest of you scumbags...lol :)

Hey way to show some love around the G&E forum Nhannah, we all appreciate it :D

All the info I've received from the G & E forum has helped me in making good gear choices...just showing my appreciation. Thanks, guys.

such love. Good to have people like you hear mate. keep coming back.

~Foz

nhannah only has 171 post and is already a Platinum member and giving away gloves. Good to have you here.

www.SSFgear.com

Back