Media Free Fight: Valentina Shevchenko vs Katlyn Chookagian from UFC 247

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
UFC 255 Free Fight: Valentina Shevchenko vs Katlyn Chookagian
•Nov 11, 2020

UFC - Ultimate Fighting Championship

"UFC flyweight champion Valentina Shevchenko successfully defended her title for the third time earlier this year when she faced Katlyn Chookagian at UFC 247. Shevchenko next faces Jennifer Maia for her fourth title defense at UFC 255 on Saturday, November 21."

Valentina has it made right now. UFC Champion with easy title defenses where she takes almost zero damage.

She can probably hold that belt for another 5 years..

Valentina has it made right now. UFC Champion with easy title defenses where she takes almost zero damage.

She can probably hold that belt for another 5 years..
I can see her beating the record for most UFC title defenses in a Women's division.

Valentina is miles ahead of that division and skillwise propably of woman MMA as a whole. If only she where a little bigger, she could beat Nunes easily.

Tough spot for Valentina imo, champ in a division of nobodies, with the exception of Andrade now. She'll eventually go the way of Mighty Mouse. Or she can step up to 135 again.

Tough spot for Valentina imo, champ in a division of nobodies, with the exception of Andrade now. She'll eventually go the way of Mighty Mouse. Or she can step up to 135 again.
She def has a much better situation than mighty mouse imo.

Valentina is at least an interesting person. She stands out from most woman,cos shes a total pro from a real,competitive fighting background and lifestyle. She likes to shoot guns with her sister,and they both can fly planes? at least her sister can. MM all he did was play video games. He wasnt a captivating person. Not all of val's fights are exciting but if she can keep throwin out Chookagian or Eye type performances,people will watch.

On top of that she is there to fight Zhang or Nunes if need be.

132_ceremonial_Valentina_Shevchenko_x_Katlyn_Chookagian.jpg

I didn't press play but I remember this beat down getting hard to watch.

Val was just beating up a girl who was too tough for her own good.

Back