Media Free fight: Stipe's UFC debut

AleYeah

Jacked white boy
@Brown
Reaction score

From UFC 136, 8 years back.

If you pay attention in the first round, Goldberg calls him "Stipe Myosick". Very similar to Cain's first fight when they called him Kayeen

If you pay attention in the first round, Goldberg calls him "Stipe Myosick". Very similar to Cain's first fight when they called him Kayeen
Goldie is not known for making mistakes bro!

Back when Stipe spoke proper English and perfectly coherent.

To be fair, that's how Caín is supposed to be pronounced in spanish.

lol that shit never ceases to make me giggle.

Nice post, never seen it, thought his match with Shane Del Rosario was his debut. Im not a casual I swear!

Before anyone could pronounce his name.
Nah, I used to see his NAAFS before his debut on a regional sports channel in the tri state WV/MD/VA area at the time which was mainly good for high school football, regional pro wrestling, mma, and the cheapest boxing you could watch.

Good old Joey Beltran, I miss that guy, always came to bang.

You know you watch too many fights if you remember that lol

I think I actually missed it originally, but years ago decided to re-watch all of Cain's fights, and ever since then, he has been Cayenne Pepper to my friends and I.

I was surprised that He was wearing the famous "Cro Cop" trunks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back