Free Fight: Rafael Dos Anjos vs Anthony Pettis

Just noticed Ben Askren in Pettis's corner. That's probably as close as Askren will ever get to the Octagon.

I see no reason why RDA can't do the same to McGreggor. Not at all.

I see no reason why RDA can't do the same to McGreggor. Not at all.

This is likely the only way the fight can go unless Conor can knock him out in a similar manner to the Aldo fight. At least in my eyes.

Very winnable for either guy but barring a clean one punch, I think RDA is going to blast him.

Rewatching those swift body kicks make me sorry for McGregor. Conor is huge on lead foot dominance though. Pettis couldn't establish that the whole fight.

I remember Showtime saying that he couldn't hurt RDA. Must be a scary feeling since the dude's kicks are nuts. Also even knowing how the fight was gonna go I was yelling at him to get off the cage.

Only a blind-retard Conor nut-hugger would watch RDA dismantle Pettis and be even more sure about their guy.

yea what's up? fapper?

22ac8884fd0df07355f0ae5a940a4cde42cd257b9387ab734ac927a1653b2dd1.jpg

This fight is as boring as watching paint dry. I tried to watch it again but it was so tedious I couldn't make it through. A one-sided drubbing not unlike watching GSP fight in the latter part of his career.

Back