Free Fight: Rafael Dos Anjos vs Anthony Pettis

JagWar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

RDA gets sloppy with his punches in the pocket. Pettis catches him with some good punches through out the fight. Conor is a much better boxer then Pettis. He will put on a boxing clinic on RDA.

Slow and stiff. Stuck in the mud, one might say.

McGregor and Pettis implement their striking so differently, but people are still gonna act like they're the same.

if RDA doesn't shoot for takedowns within 1-2 minutes against Conor, i'll think his entire camp is a fcking joke. the win is SO easy for him, why risk brawling

Pettis has no power in his hands. He was able to hit and counter RDA many times but he it is more pillow than Edgar.

Clay Guida has a victory over RDA. Clay Guida.

When does the orbital break happen? At 4:30 in the first?

if RDA doesn't shoot for takedowns within 1-2 minutes against Conor, i'll think his entire camp is a fcking joke. the win is SO easy for him, why risk brawling

I think RDA's fight against Nate Diaz is a better indication of the game plan he'll try to implement against McGregor than the Pettis fight.

RDA gets sloppy with his punches in the pocket. Pettis catches him with some good punches through out the fight. Conor is a much better boxer then Pettis. He will put on a boxing clinic on RDA.

he will but until then these sad conor haters won't understand, after march 5 we shall bump all threads and shame them into apologizing

you know how rda wrestling works dude, he has to push conor to the fence and that ain't gonna happen

he will but until then these sad conor haters won't understand, after march 5 we shall bump all threads and shame them into apologizing
It will be a great moment in time for sure. I look forward to the sunday morning.

Wow what a treat. Thanks TS

Dos anjos is my new favorite fighter. If he yakes mcgregor down its over

It's funny because Conors straight left is going to be so hard to land considering its the only thing RDS has to train for and hes a southpaw as well.. but Mac fans oh boy they know their stuff when it comes to analyzing striking let me tell you! :rolleyes:

Back