Media FREE FIGHT | NATTYGOD vs ROMERO

I was at this fight. So much fucking tension before the fight started. Arena was just ready to explode.

Such an awesome fight. Glad I was there to witness it.
Lucky bastard! Probably one of the best 3 rounders of all time.

I saw Kevin Lee kick Gillespie’s head off live at MSG, New York. And people booing Trump as he walked in with Dana. Masvidal whooping Diaz. Damn, that was a good night!

I still see Romero 2 and 3 but epic fight regardless of the, IMO, bad decision.

I felt bad for Romero, Costa mocked him, disrespected him, walked him down, dropped him and showed zero respect to Romero and took the W to home

Nobody have beaten Romero that way, it's insane there are people who thought Romero won

they both mocked each other and hurt each other. It was fun and a war, by no means a beating.

I personally scored it for Romero, rds 2 and 3.

anyone noticed how the nattygod is balding?

his vertex is fading out

anyone noticed how the nattygod is balding?

his vertex is fading out

yup, he is thinning rapidly! A couple more years and it’s a wrap lol

Out of Romero’s “losses” at 185, this is the only fight that I feel he may have lost. Very close fight but I’ve only watched it once. I just wish that it would have been 5 rounds.

Both guys are made of steel.
Go watch his first fight with Rob again. He lost the final three rounds clear as day.

Beginning on 2nd round Arnold Schwarzenegger in the crowd!

Forgot what a slopfest that was, this is what you guys call a good fight?
Why is Romeros balance that bad? It dont make sense
Puts everything he has in every strike. Sloppy as hell, but effective I guess.

I felt bad for Romero, Costa mocked him, disrespected him, walked him down, dropped him and showed zero respect to Romero and took the W to home

Nobody have beaten Romero that way, it's insane there are people who thought Romero won
He showed plenty of respect to Romero, did you listen to the post fight interview?

Really hope nattygod improved his cardio

War costa

This fight shows the difference between a true athlete and a body builder.

Costa is flat footed, slow, and plodding.

Romero is fast, dynamic, and jumping around the cage like a cat.

Back