Media FREE FIGHT | NATTYGOD vs ROMERO

Two 'one-in-a-billion' genetic marvels in the cage that night. Epic fight and amazing no one got knocked out.

tenor.gif

I really dont know how Izzy will beat Costa i mean when i saw that body kicks Landed on Romero i said OMG i dont think Izzy can Endure those kicks and we might see a new MW Champ on 26 September

This Fight was some Anime stuff, probably the closest we will get to a baki the grappler fight in real life.
Skinny won't know what hit him.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Costa won the first 2 rounds clean. At the time I also thought Romero.

I was at this fight. So much fucking tension before the fight started. Arena was just ready to explode.
There was such a crazy buzz before the fight started. I was on the edge of my seat the entire fight.

Such an awesome fight. Glad I was there to witness it.

Last edited:
Costa won the first 2 rounds clean. At the time I also thought Romero.
Costa was gassed by middle of 2nd round, and a lot of his shots were blocked or he missed, can see how that would fool people. I re watched the fight and still thought Romero won. Still didn't like how Romero was taking the foot of the pedal, showboating, instead of pushing forward and finishing Costa. The fight was there for him to take it, Costa was looking like he was ready to give up at some point. The judges punished Romero, and I can't really object too much, he should have pressed the issue and learnt from his other fights.

Costa was gassed by middle of 2nd round, and a lot of his shots were blocked or he missed, can see how that would fool people. I re watched the fight and still thought Romero won. Still didn't like how Romero was taking the foot of the pedal, showboating, instead of pushing forward and finishing Costa. The fight was there for him to take it, Costa was looking like he was ready to give up at some point. The judges punished Romero, and I can't really object too much, he should have pressed the issue and learnt from his other fights.
upload_2020-9-16_22-42-19.gif

upload_2020-9-16_22-42-31.gif

upload_2020-9-16_22-42-54.gif

2nd round was his most dominant round. He came forward and showed Romero who’s boss.

upload_2020-9-16_22-43-55.gif

Izzy knocks him out though.

I felt bad for Romero, Costa mocked him, disrespected him, walked him down, dropped him and showed zero respect to Romero and took the W to home

Nobody have beaten Romero that way, it's insane there are people who thought Romero won

Costa is an animal, reminds me of prime Vitor with a slightly worse hairline

View attachment 799086

View attachment 799087

View attachment 799088

2nd round was his most dominant round. He came forward and showed Romero who’s boss.

View attachment 799089

Izzy knocks him out though.
Watch that 2nd round again kid, and try to objectively look at what happened. First 2 min Costa had some nice leg kicks, a few body shots, but most of his punches missed or were blocked. Between 3 and 5 minutes (3 total minutes), Romero pretty much got all the points back and then some and Costa was laboring hard. Romero's punches were not hard shots, but he was repeatedly scoring and accumulating, while Costa did nothing for 3 minutes. Only noobs watching this would think that Costa won that round if dissected properly.

Out of Romero’s “losses” at 185, this is the only fight that I feel he may have lost. Very close fight but I’ve only watched it once. I just wish that it would have been 5 rounds.

Both guys are made of steel.

Watching it right now again.
Costa better get better endurance or land on Izzy or it’ll be a tough round 3+
But I think costa can certainly KO Israel if he backs him into the cage. Can’t wait for this fight.

Why is Romeros balance that bad? It dont make sense
Probably because he's fighting Costa.

Costa had been knocking out everyone he fought, with the exception of Romero (and that one rare time in TUF).

Back