Free Fight: Glover Teixeira vs Ovince Saint Preux

People who thought rumble would beat Glover look really dumb now huh?
What the fuck? You know they havent fought yet... Right? Rumble and OSP are different guys. Both explosive and athletic, yes. But dfferent

That video is of him beating rumble.
Are you retarded? That's OSP. Glover hasnt fought Rumble yet. Thats the co main for UFC 202. You seem very confused. You should maybe watch the big boys talk in here for a while longer before you try to join in.

Haha. Glover will finish him by whatever method he chooses.
tumblr_m2y1yfKBMg1r0eo86o2_250.gif

Jon Jones is GOAT. The rest of UFC LHW fighters ar far away from Glover's tecnique and performance. Glover is an incredible fighter with huge power in both hands and elite grappling. He will destroy Rumble in less than 1 minute. And i'm a huge Rumble fan
Phil Davis made Glover look like an amateur he dominated worst than Jones did

will look similar with the Rumble fight, but will be a arm triangle choke..

this is why I'm not into the no distance bet on Rumble/Glover

Are they blurring out OSP's tats? Do they usually do that? Do I just need glasses?

If Glover gets hit as much as he got hit in this fight by Rumble, it's going to be lights out. It could go either way though because Glover is the hardest hitter Rumble has faced yet and Rumble's chin hasn't been tested.

You seriously think Glover hits harder than Arlovski?

Don't know. But Glover is a tough dude

Yes you do, you just didnt remember he fought Arlovski when you said what you said. Anyway, you are clueless if you think Glover is the favorite against Rumble. And you call yourself a fan of Rumble.. If you really are a fan of him just say you are scared of Glover beating him but that you know Rumble is likely going to knock him out inside 2 rounds, because thats the reality.

Yes you do, you just didnt remember he fought Arlovski when you said what you said. Anyway, you are clueless if you think Glover is the favorite against Rumble. And you call yourself a fan of Rumble.. If you really are a fan of him just say you are scared of Glover beating him but that you know Rumble is likely going to knock him out inside 2 rounds, because thats the reality.
Don't know because Rumble has a poor gas tank and a lot of fighters survive round 1 against him

That's true

I just hope he doesn't eat one of those big shots early on... Rumble is not to be fucked with, but neither is Glover.

Plus Glover has some nice betting odds (19/10) and I hope to capitalize on that :)

Back