Free Fight Cain Velasquez vs Minotauro Nogueira

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
After that one everyone realized Cain is for real

The day I died a little inside.

I remember it well, although I try to forget.

Sea level Cain bi***es!!!

If you look close enough you can see me in the nosebleeds, crying.

Insane finishing combo.

This fight is almost 10 years ago. I wish they posted him vs Browne. Wanted to see his wheel kicks.

This fight is almost 10 years ago. I wished they posted him vs Browne. Wanted to see his wheel kicks.
cain%2Bvelasquez%2Bufc%2B200%2Bkick.gif

remember seeing this and just had a slice of pizza hanging out of my mouth lol...wish that beating was longer ..

If Cain actually makes it to the cage and is at sea level God help his opponent. RIP Francis.

I honestly miss the sponsors. Bony Acai gear > Reebok garbage

Cain's peak is still the best HW has ever seen. Injuries :(

The day I died a little inside.

I remember it well, although I try to forget.

Same here. I liked Cain and all, but I was rooting for Nog to beat him and then teach Brock a thing or two.

cain%2Bvelasquez%2Bufc%2B200%2Bkick.gif

remember seeing this and just had a slice of pizza hanging out of my mouth lol...wish that beating was longer ..
I'm going to look up the fight again because I remember he threw at least two of them.

Cain had a much more measured style back then rather than just charging and swinging like he did against werdum.

Same here. I liked Cain and all, but I was rooting for Nog to beat him and then teach Brock a thing or two.
Basically the same. Cain is seemingly a decent guy, with undeniable talent. But I wasn't ready for Nog to be done. Was ready for one more push to the title.

C'est la vie.

i rarely have ill will towards fighters but browne seems to hit a nerve..
this was also a gem.

Tyg2bo5.gif

Just kidding, I know a lot of people disliked Browne's arrogance. That and him being with Ronda, I guess.

Back