Free fight: Bisping v Anderson

I easily have Silva winning 3,4,5.

3 had the big knee
4 had Silva landing fantastic jabs amd rights with Bisping running when hurt.
5 had Silva partially landing some head kicks, a full front kick, multiple straights, knees.

How the hell did Bisping win?
He clearly won the last 3. I see nothing but haters commenting so... is normal
<{silvanormal}>

Thank you Anderson, for giving us another GSP fight and watching the GOAT one more time.

<{RoseRun}>

GSP bless
GSP TRYING TO PROVE HE COULD BEAT HIM BETTER, trying to make up for not fighting him. Anderson was tweaking too much around that time. who knows what he woulda done during their fight, I can only imagine it would have been something completely ridiculous...

The funny thing is Mark Hunt has seduced the ref with a walk-off on lesser strikes than that knee.

ANDERSON SILVA HAS NEVER ACTUALLY LOST YOU KNOW, but for the record spike carlyle had the better walk off lol

Anderson basically KOd Bisping and was robbed by London judges ala Hammill and Hendo

Luckiest moment of Bisping's career when Herb decided to let it go.

Silva was piecing up Bisping before this happened and Bisping was trying to get the ref to break the action as he was being overwhelmed. It was a puss move by Bisping and he was rewarded for it.
Silva was getting dropped and rocked.

You might want to watch the fight. Its right here.

What makes it more impressive is that Bisping had one eye going in the fight and boxed him up.

Because he only had one eye

True. Bisping is a warrior.

To be fair to Silva ... he had one foot.

A clear difference in Silvas game post Weidman 2 is he doesnt throw as many kicks. Especially leg kicks.
And when he does, he clearly doesn't throw them with the same authority.

RD 4: 10-9 clear but un impressive round by Bisping. Maybe it was an adrenaline dump by Anderson after thinking he had won the round before, but 90 % of this round was Anderson standing with his back to the cage, and Bisping timidly throwing strikes every so often that would blocked more often than not. Anderson pushed forward and started to land with about 40 seconds left in the round, but there's no way I can give it to Anderson with the lack of activity and output. Bispings round.

Simple ... most of the 4 mins Bisping landed nothing.

That last minute ... Silva landed multiple good hard and CLEAN shots and had Bisping running.

Its the only significant action in that round.

Anyone who thought Anderson won that fight, and the 4th round, cleary had blinders on.

A few good shots in the last 40 seconds, doesn't negate Bispings winning the first 4 minutes of the round.

Anderson is my favourite, but he clearly got outworked by Bisping for the majority of the fight ....I don’t particularly like it , but it’s what happened

The ending of the third round and the stoppage of Overeem vs Rozenstruik should be compared.

Back