Free fight: Bisping v Anderson

To think if Anderson would have just followed up with a few punches after that knee, the fight is stopped and Bisping more than likely never holds the belt.

Anderson goofed so hard walking off like that.

To think if Anderson would have just followed up with a few punches after that knee, the fight is stopped and Bisping more than likely never holds the belt.

Absolutely. Either ref stops it on the spot after he throws 1 punch or bisping would have been further rocked and unable to walk correctly and fight waved off

The only thing Anderson had going in that fight was taking advantage of a distracted Bisping for his mouthpiece with that cheap knee.

It's 100% legal but says a lot about his character. Well you gotta replace those PED's with something to gain an edge I suppose.

Last edited:
The only thing Anderson had going in that fight was taking advantage of a distracted Bisping for his mouthpiece with that cheap knee.

It's 100% legal but says a lot about his character. Well you gotta replace those PED's with something to gain an edge I suppose.

Ain't nothing cheap about it, Bisping was a fool trying to called time out, thats the ref job.

Silva was a sec late on his counter every time, father time is undefeated.

Still can’t get over pillow fist one eyed Ping rocked iron chin Anderson

Mike held his own and dominated a lot of the exchanges. Ripe old Anderson still had his moments. It was a great fight.
Still think that knee was very cheap. If we switched it up and mike had done that to Anderson he would have been crucified around here no doubt in my mind. When Anderson did it, is was amazing apparently. I'm a huge Anderson silva fan but that was bullshit and a serious low moment for him.

Was at that live - was a really good fight.

Anderson hit a nice front kick to the face in the 4th round too.

Silva was piecing up Bisping before this happened and Bisping was trying to get the ref to break the action as he was being overwhelmed. It was a puss move by Bisping and he was rewarded for it.

Lol. And some delusional folks say he's the GOAT.

Fight would not even have been competitive if Bisping hadn't tried to call a time out and been distracted.

This x 10.

Anderson took R4 and 5 off, giving Bisping the decision.

Weidman got hurt, couldn't rematch Rockhold.

Salty Luke was too busy bickering with Bisping about not touching gloves and got KOed.

So it's on Anderson, Weidman and Rockhold that Bisping gets to call himself a champion the rest of his life.

Silva was mentally checked out after that 3rd round thinking he won.

The scoring wasn’t too hard imo.

Bisping 10-9
Bisping 10-9
Anderson 10-9 (Wasn’t a 10-8 because Silva was losing the majority of the round)
Bisping 10-9
Anderson 10-9

Last edited:
RD 1: 10-9 slight edge to Bisping. Mostly a feeler out round. First half of the round, Bisping was pressuring but wasn't throwing much and landed even less. Second half of the round Anderson starts to get a bit more aggressive. Lands a nice body kick and a few other shots that had me edging it to Anderson, but Bisping stole it at the end with the stumble

RD 2: 10-9 slight edge to Bisping. Very similar to the start of the 1st round, pressure by Bisping yet not much landing. Second half of the round Anderson picks up the aggression. Lands a nice over hand right, and some more shots in a few exchanges. His round for sure, up until the KD at the end of the round by Bisping. Bisping got hit with an up kick on the way in and most of his GnP was blocked. Still give Bisping the round though based of the KD

RD 3: 10-9 clearly Anderson. This round is pretty much Anderson's the whole time. Bisping landed a few counters, and Anderson wasn't landing ENOUGH for me to call this a 10-8 including the flying knee KD at the end of the round. Anderson landed Jabs, straights and leg kicks through out the round, and was pressing for majority of the round as opposed to round 1 and 2.

RD 4: 10-9 clear but un impressive round by Bisping. Maybe it was an adrenaline dump by Anderson after thinking he had won the round before, but 90 % of this round was Anderson standing with his back to the cage, and Bisping timidly throwing strikes every so often that would blocked more often than not. Anderson pushed forward and started to land with about 40 seconds left in the round, but there's no way I can give it to Anderson with the lack of activity and output. Bispings round.

RD 5: 10-9 clear round for Anderson. Another round where I feel with more output, Silva could have possibly had a 10-8. He landed and stunned Bisping a few times in the round, including a nice up kick, but never seem to really push for the finish. Regardless, clearly Anderson's round.

In conclusion, 48-47 is probably correct, but far from an impressive fight from Bisping. Fight could have been stopped at the end of the third, and majority of the highlights of this fight belonged to Anderson. Let Bisping have his win, but weirdos acting like he dominated or saying it was an easy win dont know what they are watching. I rarely say this about a guy losing, but I think this is a rare case where the better fighter lost that night. Good fight though.

Silva was mentally checked out after that 3rd round thinking he won.

The scoring wasn’t too hard imo.

Bisping 10-9
Bisping 10-9
Anderson 10-9 (Wasn’t a 10-8 because Silva was losing the majority of the round)
Bisping 10-9
Anderson 10-9
I agree with these scores. But Bisping didnt impresse in any of those rounds. Rounds 1 and 2 he was probably losing until stealing it at the end. And round 4 was a shit show and is where Anderson for sure looked checked out until the last 40 seconds. Not really an impressive win at all for Bisping

I easily have Silva winning 3,4,5.

3 had the big knee
4 had Silva landing fantastic jabs amd rights with Bisping running when hurt.
5 had Silva partially landing some head kicks, a full front kick, multiple straights, knees.

How the hell did Bisping win?

I easily have Silva winning 3,4,5.

3 had the big knee
4 had Silva landing fantastic jabs amd rights with Bisping running when hurt.
5 had Silva partially landing some head kicks, a full front kick, multiple straights, knees.

How the hell did Bisping win?
Because he only had one eye

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back