Free Fight Anderson Silva vs Rich Franklin 1

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
You will watch it and enjoy it again guaranteed...

The start of many great things to come, I loved watching Silva :) and still do, can't wait to see him school Bisping.

It was weird how he did the thai clinch in that fight,it doesnt look like a proper thai clinch,i wonder whats the reasoning for him doing it that way.

Phenomenal, just phenomenal work in the clinch

its like hes holding rich by the neck instead of the crown of his head,which gives him alot less control of richs body. Im not criticizing anderson,i just wonder why he might have chosen to do it "incorrectly"

It was weird how he did the thai clinch in that fight,it doesnt look like a proper thai clinch,i wonder whats the reasoning for him doing it that way.

Normal thai clinching will get you taken down.

Normal thai clinching will get you taken down.

Is that it?? to me it seemed like if he had the crown of his head,it wouldnt have made a difference...but maybe he was taking a precautionary measure...i just watched Wanderlei vs Rampage and he does it the same way,so maybe there is something to that.

Is that it?? to me it seemed like if he had the crown of his head,it wouldnt have made a difference...but maybe he was taking a precautionary measure...i just watched Wanderlei vs Rampage and he does it the same way,so maybe there is something to that.

I was thinking that you was talking about how you are more close to each other.

Fight should be thrown out at least unofficially. Silva was undoubtedly roided out of his mind here and throughout his UFC performances.

Fight should be thrown out at least unofficially. Silva was undoubtedly roided out of his mind here and throughout his UFC performances.

Vice President of OneFC is still the UFC Middleweight Champion.

1st video: Pandas getting beaten to a pulp
2nd video: Kittens being thrown from a roof
3rd video: Silva vs Franklin I
4th video: Silva vs Franklin II

I never could understand how some people didn't like watching Silva fight. Win or lose you knew something spectacular was going to happen and most of the time it did, even if he was clowning about. The fact he he still manages to put a beating on fighters while goofing is amazing

I never could understand how some people didn't like watching Silva fight. Win or lose you knew something spectacular was going to happen and most of the time it did, even if he was clowning about. The fact he he still manages to put a beating on fighters while goofing is amazing

The beating on fighters was the part that was sometimes lacking.

Such a big Franklin fan, still refuse to watch it lol

This impresses the man in my avatar.

Back