Free Combat Sports Timer iPhone App

After more use, another recommendation (I see you already cleared up the sound-preview). The sound volume seams weak. I had it playing over a small stereo, and my iPod music volume was much louder than CST. Normally I would turn down the music, but that adjusts the overall volume.

But considering it's free, the pros out-weigh the cons. Thanks!

I also agree that the volume is quite low on the sound queues. I tested the app while connected to a stereo dock on max volume with both devices and it wasn't as loud as I would like it.

Thank you all for the great reviews and feedback! We will work to update the app as soon as possible and handle the reported issues/improvements/suggestions!! We want to develop a high quality App that combat sports practitioners actually use and enjoy! that's why we appreciate all the feedback so much!
Thank you, thank you guys very much!
Talk to your friends, gym partners, etc...It won't be free forever :icon_chee !
Best Regards
CST Team

Not to go too far off-topic, but are there any other useful MMA/BJJ related apps you guys use with your iPhones?

Thanks Guys! We've decided to end the promo! Thank you for the great responses and feedback! We are waiting for apple to approve version 1.1 which all of you who downloaded it for free will get! Also, we are working on the suggestions so our product is the best Combat Sports Timer out there!
Thanks once again for all your support! Any more suggestions/ideas, please get in touch through the app or [email protected]!
Best Regards
CST Team

mrDonkii...we are certainly planning on it! Right now our #1 priority is improve the product more so we get it as the market wishes it, certainly sherdoggers have given us a great contribution for reaching that goal! As we get the recommended items on check, we'd like to start working on the Android version!
Thanks!
Regards
CST Team

You mean it's not free anymore? That sucks!

Version 1.1 is now available! all you guys that got version 1.0 can upgrade now!
Thanks!!!
Regards
CST Team

Thanks Guys! We've decided to end the promo! Thank you for the great responses and feedback! We are waiting for apple to approve version 1.1 which all of you who downloaded it for free will get! Also, we are working on the suggestions so our product is the best Combat Sports Timer out there!
Thanks once again for all your support! Any more suggestions/ideas, please get in touch through the app or [email protected]!
Best Regards
CST Team

Even with 1.1 I'm having problems. Every few rounds (sometimes 2 rounds, sometimes 15), the sounds will stop playing, and I have to take my gloves off, restart, etc. Not a huge pain, but certainly not something I would pay for.

Thanks for reporting this Kyle, we are already working on 1.2 and will certainly dig what you reported! Quick one: Are you playing a background music on iTunes when this happens? Any specific selection (Custom/MMA/Box...)? It might help us track it down faster and update it, so it is solved quickly!
Thanks again,
Regards
CST Team

Sure thing. As a developer I should be able to leave better feedback.

3Gs, iOS 4.0.1. Custom setting (normally 3 minute rounds with 1 minute intervals for 15 rounds). Yes, I have the iPod playing in the background. Hope that helps!

Hey guys, we are going to offer some promo codes for downloading CST for free! Follow us on twitter @CombatST and we'll pop them over the weekend on our twitter account!
Thanks!!
Best regards!!
CST Team

Back