Free Assassin's Creed.

I've heard it's shit but looking at gameplay i can't see why. Is there a Bethesda amount of bugs or something?

It's a beautiful game, but the story was lacking, imo. Customization was great.

That game was a bigger disaster than Notre Dame
Theyd have to pay me to play this boring sack of garbage. Graphics mean nothing if the core game sucks ass. Ive never not finished an AC game that Ive started outside of this one and Black Flag. Series went from my favourite to Im not playing this shitshow again.

I haven't played an AC game since the 2nd. It's free and I still don't think I'll play it.. I always hated the AC story and found the gameplay repetetive.

Nice they're giving the game away and donating money for repairs though.

Theyd have to pay me to play this boring sack of garbage. Graphics mean nothing if the core game sucks ass. Ive never not finished an AC game that Ive started outside of this one and Black Flag. Series went from my favourite to Im not playing this shitshow again.

Was black flag really that bad? I never played it but a few of my friends did and they all said it was there fav AC game, but I've also seen a lot of people say it was terrible. Lol

Was black flag really that bad? I never played it but a few of my friends did and they all said it was there fav AC game, but I've also seen a lot of people say it was terrible. Lol
Non AC fans love it, especially since its one of their first ACs. Its an okay pirate game, but I didnt like the pirate shit, so the game sucked hardcore, especially since you need to be certain levels to proceed with the story. I didnt wanna grind cause it was boring, so I just stopped.

It was my favorite in the series but it didnt really feel like an AC game.

Pretty good game for free. I got it for free with my xbox one and got the full 1300 points for cheevos.

Non AC fans love it, especially since its one of their first ACs. Its an okay pirate game, but I didnt like the pirate shit, so the game sucked hardcore, especially since you need to be certain levels to proceed with the story. I didnt wanna grind cause it was boring, so I just stopped.
I played most of the AC games and Black Flag was my favorite. When Black Flag came out, AC was really getting the bad reputation of being very repetitive (especially after Unity) with the same story lines and same type of missions. Black Flag was different and the Caribbean setting was my favorite out of all the places AC games take place. It's more of a pirate game than a stealth game so I understand why hardcore AC fans don't really like it but I personally enjoyed the game and the changes the franchise made.
Haven't played Odyssey yet but if I had to pick one AC game to go back and play, it would be black Flag.

Last edited:
Unity was a decent game once they fixed it.

I've heard it's shit but looking at gameplay i can't see why. Is there a Bethesda amount of bugs or something?
the bugs broke the game for ppl at launch plus they removed PvP and changed the combat and parkour systems.

If it's free I might try it again. One of the few that I never finished and I think I sold my copy of the disc. The only other one I haven't finished is the one in England during the Industrial Revolution.

What was wrong with Black Flag for you? I though that was quite enjoyable

Story was alright, bland but wasn't a completely disaster. Arno was just completely unlikable as a protagonist

I've always thought the sword fighting was pretty cool, and much more cool than other AC games, where it's just parry chain execute. My problem with the game was the amount of fetch and follow missions, and the amount of useless shit you had to do, spread all over the map like icon vomit.

Back