Free advice from a cop to young black males on this site.

Not sure why you quoted me or gave a somewhat half ass sarcasm remark to what I said.

This is like saying, "I'm not racist I have two black friends". I don't care.

I'm going to stop there because I believe you meant to quote someone else when all I said was the Police Academy in Athens, Ga shows those videos and one that really hits home is Kyle Dinkheller from Laurens, Ga (which is approximately 120 miles away from me) being shot to death for being indecisive. Good day.

I was reply to the quoted part that you had when the murderer of the cop said "*ck your family." But if you can't even bother to reference your own writings, then why should I?

That advice fits all delinquents who break the rules which is everybody. As they say there are good and bad people everywhere no elite group on this rock. :icon_lol:

in conclusion. Obey what the cop is asking you to do, don't run from the police, don't fight with the police, don't charge at a cop (or any man) pointing a gun at you telling you to get on the ground. and you'll be fine.

http://www.breitbart.com/california...ficers-were-fatally-shot-by-unarmed-suspects/

What a shit thread.

A Cop telling black people to just obey the Police no matter what. Even if it's unfair discrimination because..... "You'll have your day in court/justice".

Just from the recent cases we have seen even black people co-operating even if it's reluctantly are still discriminated and sometimes even injured or killed.

Oh and ends with a Breitbart article just to prove his bias.
Nothing to see here.

These injustices are not "constant", that's the thing. With the proliferation of smart phones, cameras, and Liberal media we are made to believe it is, but it's not. I understand it happens to much, but I don't agree that it's "constant"

I use to listen to a lot of NWA, rap in general. And They also screamed at the top of their lungs about murdering, selling drugs, raping women, and overall bragging about being the type of person that a cop might need to shoot.

Are you kidding me?!?!

When I was a kid growing up in the rural South, I KNEW I had to be home before it got dark because I could wind up as "strange fruit." Just because I didn't see it, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

And GTFO with that "liberal media" bullplop. When Rupert Murdoch was being called on the carpet for his newsies hacking that one dead girls' phone, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS,PBS all talked about it. This is what happened on Fox..

I'm glad you said liberal instead of arse-kissing...

Rupert Murdoch - "I'm not going to talk about that."

Fox Host - "Yassuh, boss!"

Last edited:
What a shit thread.

A Cop telling black people to just obey the Police no matter what. Even if it's unfair discrimination because..... "You'll have your day in court/justice".

Just from the recent cases we have seen even black people co-operating even if it's reluctantly are still discriminated and sometimes even injured or killed.

Oh and ends with a Breitbart article just to prove his bias.
Nothing to see here.

Start @ :50 and be afraid... Be VERY, VERY, afraid.. It could be you if you're black and the Cop hasn't switched to Decaf yet.

I was reply to the quoted part that you had when the murderer of the cop said "*ck your family." But if you can't even bother to reference your own writings, then why should I?

..did you even read my comment that was made to the quote I quoted?

Jesus Christ! Here you go, so we will be better able to identify people like you

40276598_5843337734_dunce_cap_xlarge_xlarge.png

A bro as a community blacks have a lot of soul searching to do I never understood how we could riot and spit and cuss for Michael brown but nothing is said when we kill each other by the thousands year end and year out.

Was trayvon Martin an outrage yes it was. Should Freddie gray have been properly belted in yes they teach us this during our FTO period. I'd just like to see the same public outcry when some thug kills a cop or when some young black child gets killed in one of the thousands of drive bys during the past twenty five years.

Be objective, and consistent with your outrage is all.

I have no problem agreeing that we should respect the police in any interaction and that it's helpful to have a good relationship with them. I drive for a living and I wave whenever a police vehicle passes going the other way. It's also a crime against society when any of them are injured; it injures us all. About 2 hours drive from here several police officers were killed by ambush and I assure you the public outcry was as loud and prolonged as any of the recent incidents you describe.

On the other hand, there seems to be a high proportion of incidents where police are deliberately provoking a reaction rather than it being an issue of citizen behaviour and in those incidents the citizen is more often than not going to be a person of colour. Evidence abounds. I don't think this contradicts your OP, but I feel it is important to remember that acting like an ass when confronted by the police is not the normal reaction for the average person, is it? Actually, as I type that I realize I don't know. Is it really common for Joe Citizen who gets pulled over to give the police a lot of shitty attitude? I am in Canada so you might say we don't know how it is down there, but it is mirrored here, only to a lesser degree.

Last edited:
in conclusion. Obey what the cop is asking you to do, don't run from the police, don't fight with the police, don't charge at a cop (or any man) pointing a gun at you telling you to get on the ground. and you'll be fine.

To any impressionable person reading this, DO NOT do everything the cop asks you to do. You must get out of the vehicle if ordered, show ID and some other things. But police routinely ask you to do things that have no purpose except to incriminate you, lie to you about your rights, and lie to you about the consequences of not obeying. It is PERFECTLY LEGAL for them to lie to you, but if you lie to them it is a crime.

Some things police routinely ask people to do, that you should refuse:

1) Field sobriety tests. (breathalyzer is less straightforward, you may want to perform it)
2) Consent to search of your vehicle.
3) Answer questions such as "have you been drinking?" "where are you coming from/going to?".

If you google "your rights during a traffic stop" you can get some legal advice.

[/LIST]

*Edited out your wall of text after I read it*
Because you have no refutations to my arguments or statements and you don't want to answer my question, fair enough.

After Sandy Hook the polls ran 93% in FAVOR of extended background checks for purchasing across the board. Since it was "the will of the people", please, please, please tell me when that was passed into law AFTER the Sandy Hook shooting.
Here is an article by the Phoenix New Times talking about how phrasing the question differently by just one word got vastly different results:
http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news...port-for-failed-background-check-bill-6662066

And here are some of the findings of the Crime Prevention Research Center poking further holes in the idea that 90% of people wanted any form of gun restrictions passing in 2013.
http://crimepreventionresearchcente...check-bill-to-pass-well-it-was-clearly-wrong/
I'm subbed to this thread, so I'll see it. Don't worry.

I await your reply, if you have any refutations to my previous arguments or statements, or would like to answer my question, I would be happy to hear your reply.

People need to stop acting like assholes in general, cops and citizens alike. The issue isn't one way. Police often deal with scumbags and as a result start treating everyone like a scumbag which causes people to retaliate.

This^^^

To any impressionable person reading this, DO NOT do everything the cop asks you to do. You must get out of the vehicle if ordered, show ID and some other things. But police routinely ask you to do things that have no purpose except to incriminate you, lie to you about your rights, and lie to you about the consequences of not obeying. It is PERFECTLY LEGAL for them to lie to you, but if you lie to them it is a crime.

Some things police routinely ask people to do, that you should refuse:

1) Field sobriety tests. (breathalyzer is less straightforward, you may want to perform it)
2) Consent to search of your vehicle.
3) Answer questions such as "have you been drinking?" "where are you coming from/going to?".

If you google "your rights during a traffic stop" you can get some legal advice.

People need to bookmark this post and remember it for the rest of their lives.

#Truth

..did you even read my comment that was made to the quote I quoted?

Jesus Christ! Here you go, so we will be better able to identify people like you

40276598_5843337734_dunce_cap_xlarge_xlarge.png

When you resort to insults instead of actual mature conversation, you lose.

Oh, and I block people for stuff like this, so congrats, you made the list.

Some good advice for anyone would be to not act like assholes in public and mean mug everyone you see. Do that and obey the traffic laws and you'll never have police encounters. Yeah, stereotypes exist but that doesn't mean you have to live up to them.

Some good advice for anyone would be to not act like assholes in public and mean mug everyone you see. Do that and obey the traffic laws and you'll never have police encounters. Yeah, stereotypes exist but that doesn't mean you have to live up to them.

It's pretty laughable how certains group of people claim racism and brutality, yet they're the ones running away from cops, being idiots, acting like morons, etc. Just chill. Treat the popo like a human being, but don't give up your rights. You'll be fine in the end.

Because you have no refutations to my arguments or statements and you don't want to answer my question, fair enough.

Here is an article by the Phoenix New Times talking about how phrasing the question differently by just one word got vastly different results:
http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news...port-for-failed-background-check-bill-6662066

And here are some of the findings of the Crime Prevention Research Center poking further holes in the idea that 90% of people wanted any form of gun restrictions passing in 2013.
http://crimepreventionresearchcente...check-bill-to-pass-well-it-was-clearly-wrong/

I await your reply, if you have any refutations to my previous arguments or statements, or would like to answer my question, I would be happy to hear your reply.

If you look at my original message, I didn't say "gun restrictions". I said background checks.

Now, how is having someone run an NCIC background check before you purchase a weapon placing restrictions on you or anyone else? It'll take around what, a few hours at most?

http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/poll-9-10-americans-still-support-gun

"Nearly 90% of Americans support background checks, a number basically unchanged from polls taken in the aftermath of last year

Great thread. I wish people would learn that the way you dress, carry yourself and speak almost always trumps skin color as far as the way other people perceive you.

Unfortunately the thugs that can most benefit from your advice are not going to read it. Even with Cliff notes. Not happening.

They're smoking weed, and figuring which store to shoplift from.

I'm not black. But yeah even I feel like you have to totally b#tch down to the police if you want to avoid an ass beating and jail time. If you offer even a little bit of criticism/lip I feel like you are asking to get your butt kicked.

Back