Free advice from a cop to young black males on this site.

enforce magazine limits
Empty, feel-good legislation that dose little more than annoy the non-violent and otherwise law abiding.

and multiple item purchases.
Another feel-good law that dose nothing more than annoy the average citizen and dose nothing to stop the violent criminal. All this dose is make Christmas shopping more complicated for the gun enthusiast. I have a friend who was trying to get three pistols for Christmas gifts, one for his Dad, one for the Pastor that married him and his wife, and one for himself. You would have thought he was applying for a job to drive the Pope around with all the nonsense they made him go through. What is kind of grating about the whole process is that the non-violent law-abiding citizen is treated like some kind of criminal that must be monitored and curtailed whenever possible (Finger printing, Photo ID's, permits to exercise a constitutionally protected right, serial numbers so the bureaucrats know exactly how many guns that need to be removed should they feel the need to stop by YOUR house).

And, btw, fuck the NRA. And fuck the dipshit citizens who only vote on the phantom issue of "the govt is gonna take my guns".

Proud, dues paying member of the NRA. 2nd Amendment rights are my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd concern when I'm in the ballot box. I'm also more than happy to cancel out the vote of anyone who disagrees, with my vote :icon_chee

Bro I'm not trying to be condescending. I've just noticed a lot of anti cop hate in the warroom since Garner, and Brown. it took me 45 minutes to compose my thoughts in the op because I know a lot of young guys frequent this site and maybe they've never been told how to behave around or when interacting with a Police Officer.

And though I have many political disagreements with people on this site I said well at least we have MMA in common. And many young blacks and latinos here on sherdog only have a negative world view or interactions with cops. that's why I put some of my own personal "stuff" out there.

Most of the people on this site are not black and the anti-cop sentiment on this site comes from all races. So why are you singling out black males? Has any black Sherdoggers been killed by police because they weren't 'behaving correctly'?

Just because I don't believe that a cop should be able to kill a person for being disrespectful to them and that the American public has rights when dealing with the police (including the right to be an asshole without reprisal) doesn't mean that I don't know how to be courteous to a police officer. I'm respectful to police officers because they are human beings and I'm respectful to people in general. A badge doesn't make you a god that the public must bow down to. You only deserve the respect that a person should be giving to all people. Nothing more, nothing less. And if you don't get that respect, you have to deal with it in the same manner that every other human being has to deal with it.

so I Try (TRY being the key word, don't hold my misogynistic mayberry lounge persona against me:icon_chee) to obey what Christ and Paul said to how to treat people even if I'm arresting a guy that's calling me a pussy or sellout, oreo, uncle tom. I've heard them all, and when some fool starts up with the shit talking I don't start "nightsticking" the ignorant young guy. in many cases while being verbally berated I've told dudes as I put them in my car "i'll pray for you man"

Good for you. You're not supposed to nightstick people for saying mean shit to you. Civilians can't do it (its called assault). Cops can't do it either. Yes, its fucked up that some people are assholes to cops but that doesn't give a cop the right to retaliate with force. We expect customer service reps making $10 an hour to be able to deal with unruly customers without losing their shit (and companies fire them if they can't handle it). Sorry but I just don't think its asking too much to expect the same thing from a cop. Dealing with the public is a public service job. Everyone isn't cut out for that kind of work but we enable bad cops by blame shifting.

elmo man I've stated this before like eight months ago before the Warroom got to unbearable do to all the anti Christian anti Cop rhetoric. BTW Kudos for "the comeback kid" and "Ripskater" for staying in the fire through out this past year in the warroom. I just found/find myself getting to emotionally riled up behind this computer screen from some posters and their comments to wards cops, and Christians and want to repay insult with greater insult I guess i get too.... what you youngins call "rustled" and subsequently dubbed.
You've stated what? That your buddies are fine humans? That doesn't address what you've highlighted.
as to your question. If you are a normal emotionally stable/balanced American citizen. with the exception of unforeseen instances of Domestic violence or a domestic argument that gets too loud or physical.

Incidences were you have consumed too much of an intoxicating substance at a public venue.

traffic infractions.

these are the ONLY three instances were a normal emotionally stable American citizen that's been taught basic manners, has basic respect for authority, and has basic impulse control should really ever have with the police.
What? I will never be the victim of a crime, report a crime, drive through a drunk checkpoint, be a witness to a crime, or talk to an officer who was given the wrong address on a complaint, be directed around a police action?(all of these have happened to me)? Didn't you say you were once an officer? Did you ever interact w/ anyone in any of the circumstances I mentioned? Or any circumstance other than traffic or domestic dispute?
Those on these boards that do not drink, or use other intoxicating substances, and have never had an issue arise in your marriage were police were needed to mediate/stop an out of control argument.

Besides traffic do you have contact with the Police? if any posters fall into those two categories of don't drink, don't fight wife if they'll be honest they don't have police interactions of anykind outside of Traffic infractions.

and if you obey all the traffic laws then well you should NEVER interact with police tbh.
Hard to see what you're saying but you never actually said if you believe law-abiding citizens need to fear anything from the police.

can you make a post now addressing your fellow law enforcement officers?

thanks.

One thing you guys don't know is that almost every police academy the first or second day of the academy. The instructors shows us dash cams and prison video never released to the public of Cops and corrections officers getting beatdown and killed, physically assaulted their duty weapons taken and assassinated.

Truth is said here. It is shown at the Athens Academy in Georgia

One video they showed us in Georgia a cop gets into a fight loses the fight the criminal gets his gun and before he shoots the cop point blank in the face you here on the dash cam "I've got a family" in which then you hear the perp respond "fuck your family" then the shot.

The one they show us about indecision is Deputy Kyle Dinkheller, of Laurens County, GA. Youtube video is available to see what I mean.

Not really, we are not even to the point where every non-violent, able bodied person owns:

• We don't "accept" any of those things by virtue of the fact that we as a nation are discussing them right now. If these incidences never even made the news or the forums, then I would believe you. It's a problem with no easy fix, just because no one can magically snap their fingers and fix it doesn't mean anyone has "accepted" it.

*Edited out your wall of text after I read it*

After Sandy Hook the polls ran 93% in FAVOR of extended background checks for purchasing across the board. Since it was "the will of the people", please, please, please tell me when that was passed into law AFTER the Sandy Hook shooting.

I'm subbed to this thread, so I'll see it. Don't worry.

You've stated what? That your buddies are fine humans? That doesn't address what you've highlighted.
What? I will never be the victim of a crime, report a crime, drive through a drunk checkpoint, be a witness to a crime, or talk to an officer who was given the wrong address on a complaint, be directed around a police action?(all of these have happened to me)? Didn't you say you were once an officer? Did you ever interact w/ anyone in any of the circumstances I mentioned? Or any circumstance other than traffic or domestic dispute?
Hard to see what you're saying but you never actually said if you believe law-abiding citizens need to fear anything from the police.

well I thought my descriptors were answering your question. and as far as calls for service almost 100% of the time where I was called to someone's house there was alcohol involved, domestic violence with the lack of emotional/impulse control being at the heart of it or other criminal complaints that if you are a

normal human being

that has basic home training, manners, and impulse control

and you are not regularly ingesting intoxicants.

besides Traffic citations you should NOT have contact with the Police.

so imho NO normal American citizens should have nothing to "Fear" from your local Police Department.

[/B]

well I thought my descriptors were answering your question. and as far as calls for service almost 100% of the time where I was called to someone's house there was alcohol involved, domestic violence with the lack of emotional/impulse control being at the heart of it or other criminal complaints that if you are a

normal human being

that has basic home training, manners, and impulse control

and you are not regularly ingesting intoxicants.

besides Traffic citations you should NOT have contact with the Police.

But I pointed out multiple interactions w/ police I've had that didn't fall into your scenarios.

I'm not meaning to be an English teacher, but the sentence fragments make it a little hard to understand what you're saying.
so imho NO normal American citizens should have nothing to "Fear" from your local Police Department.

Yikes.

There was a famous case at U of MD years ago where a student was out celebrating a basketball win(I think) and the police beat shit out of him and charged HIM w/ assault, after which someone came forward w/ video footage proving he'd done nothing wrong. But maybe he wasn't normal enough for you.

If you aren't familiar w/ civil forfeiture, New Yorker had a fine piece on it. Fucking appalling.

can you make a post now addressing your fellow law enforcement officers?

thanks.

Except LEO'S actually get told to improve, and are in the public spotlight, whereas thugs on the street continue to get away with whatever society allows them to.

We reduce policing and crime magically goes up. That side of the problem seems to be ignored.

Last edited:
Truth is said here. It is shown at the Athens Academy in Georgia

The one they show us about indecision is Deputy Kyle Dinkheller, of Laurens County, GA. Youtube video is available to see what I mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YADnnvyFjq0

1:09

But this video is ok because he ran from the police, thus he deserved to die. So, evils punished. :rolleyes:

The outpouring of rage stems from the constant injustices that we can now view at anytime with the proliferation of personal smartphones and cameras. The "perpetrators" are jailed left, right, and center. But when it comes to someone who yells "*uck your breath!" as a suspect lay dying, that person gets a paid vacation.

If you go back and listen to early NWA, Ice-cube, Ice-T, BDP albums.. They were screaming at the top of their lungs that this type of behavior by those sworn to protect us is commonplace. But since we saw no evil, no evil was being done.

Now the whole entire world sees it.

Are we as a nation, proud of this?

Now I'm not hating on Cops. Two of my brothers were in the military as I was. You can say it's the family business. One of them retired as a Corrections Officer. We've all seen "The $hit", but to a man, we've always acted like the professionals we were trained to be. When you lose your buddies, yeah, it hurts. It hurts like nothing else.. But you don't grab a SAW and have a bullet-festival, rampage on the next village you come across.

The other choice of challenging a cop, running from a cop, resisting a cop, verbally berating a cop, 99% of the time will see you end up in jail, or maybe even dead. Now if a video like Charleston surfaces where there appears to be clear police misconduct. And by misconduct, I'm referring to the FACT that there is NO police Tactics, polices, or procedures, nor does any accredited Police Academy teach that you should shoot someone in the back.

It would seem to me that if a cop believes a fleeing suspect is likely to reverse direction and launch a head-on, offensive attack - an attack that would put the officer's life or limb in danger - the cop is fully within his right to self-defense to put lead in that fleeing suspect's back.

I can't believe the police manual doesn't cover and condone such action. Is it not in our best interests as a society to see that police officers always get home safely to their families?

elmo man I've stated this before like eight months ago before the Warroom got to unbearable do to all the anti Christian anti Cop rhetoric. BTW Kudos for "the comeback kid" and "Ripskater" for staying in the fire through out this past year in the warroom. I just found/find myself getting to emotionally riled up behind this computer screen from some posters and their comments to wards cops, and Christians and want to repay insult with greater insult I guess i get too.... what you youngins call "rustled" and subsequently dubbed.

as to your question. If you are a normal emotionally stable/balanced American citizen. with the exception of unforeseen instances of Domestic violence or a domestic argument that gets too loud or physical.

Incidences were you have consumed too much of an intoxicating substance at a public venue.

traffic infractions.

these are the ONLY three instances were a normal emotionally stable American citizen that's been taught basic manners, has basic respect for authority, and has basic impulse control should really ever have with the police.

Those on these boards that do not drink, or use other intoxicating substances, and have never had an issue arise in your marriage were police were needed to mediate/stop an out of control argument.

Besides traffic do you have contact with the Police? if any posters fall into those two categories of don't drink, don't fight wife if they'll be honest they don't have police interactions of anykind outside of Traffic infractions.

and if you obey all the traffic laws then well you should NEVER interact with police tbh.

Yea but people still do all the time. It happened to me and my friends. The cop lied and said we were speeding. Who the fuck speeds when a cop has been following them since they left the house. Then he argues with my friend and won't stop until he gets my friend to admit we tried avoiding him because we took the slightly longer way out
Instead of u turning at the end of the street.

Then you have the cops who have been charged with raping women. Then you have this women notice the 25 different jurisdictions illegally accessing her personal information.
http://www.policestateusa.com/2014/florida-trooper-arrested-a-cop/

But this video is ok because he ran from the police, thus he deserved to die. So, evils punished. :rolleyes:

The outpouring of rage stems from the constant injustices that we can now view at anytime with the proliferation of personal smartphones and cameras. The "perpetrators" are jailed left, right, and center. But when it comes to someone who yells "*uck your breath!" as a suspect lay dying, that person gets a paid vacation.

If you go back and listen to early NWA, Ice-cube, Ice-T, BDP albums.. They were screaming at the top of their lungs that this type of behavior by those sworn to protect us is commonplace. But since we saw no evil, no evil was being done.

Now the whole entire world sees it.

Are we as a nation, proud of this?

Now I'm not hating on Cops. Two of my brothers were in the military as I was. You can say it's the family business. One of them retired as a Corrections Officer. We've all seen "The $hit", but to a man, we've always acted like the professionals we were trained to be. When you lose your buddies, yeah, it hurts. It hurts like nothing else.. But you don't grab a SAW and have a bullet-festival, rampage on the next village you come across.

These injustices are not "constant", that's the thing. With the proliferation of smart phones, cameras, and Liberal media we are made to believe it is, but it's not. I understand it happens to much, but I don't agree that it's "constant"

I use to listen to a lot of NWA, rap in general. And They also screamed at the top of their lungs about murdering, selling drugs, raping women, and overall bragging about being the type of person that a cop might need to shoot.

Last edited by a moderator:
57147936.jpg

Not sure why you quoted me or gave a somewhat half ass sarcasm remark to what I said.

Now I'm not hating on Cops. Two of my brothers were in the military as I was.

This is like saying, "I'm not racist I have two black friends". I don't care.

I'm going to stop there because I believe you meant to quote someone else when all I said was the Police Academy in Athens, Ga shows those videos and one that really hits home is Kyle Dinkheller from Laurens, Ga (which is approximately 120 miles away from me) being shot to death for being indecisive. Good day.

Running, no matter if your innocent doesn't help in my personal experience. it actually makes you look guilty. So many of my friends don't understand this.

We reduce policing and crime magically goes up. That side of the problem seems to be ignored.

so when crime goes up we need more police??

when crime goes down its cuz we had more police??

crime is at 20+ year lows all over the 1st world yet police budgets continually rise. such a nice racket to be involved in. promote fear and raise budgets regardless of the reality on the streets. violent crime is down in the USA to 1970s levels yet police need more powers, more equipment and more numbers?? sounds legit.

Except LEO'S actually get told to improve, and are in the public spotlight, whereas thugs on the street continue to get away with whatever society allows them to.

awesome logic. congrats

Back