FREE 1 Month of training resources at www.edojo.tv!

Daihlo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
eDojo.TV is now live and dedicated to martial arts training!

EDOJO.tv is a magazine style interactive training site featuring many world champions, olympic champions and masters in the martial arts. All styles are included :)

You can register and then upgrade for a limited time to get a whole month free use on the site now!
If you dont like it, just cancel!

First lot of technique files/articles up online include the likes of

Braulio Estima
Victor Estima
Neil Adams
Emin Boztepe
London Shoot Fighters
Marcelo Brigadeiro
Kron Gracie
Kosei Inoue

and a whole bunch more!

There's also 1 hour of video instruction every month that you can download to keep and loads more online!

On top of that, we have some pro bloggers getting busy on the site including my own Rough Guide where I get to go over the last few years of visiting the top MMA/BJJ gyms in the world to train and film.

Check it out now and dont forget the 30 days FREE membership!!!

eDojo.TV

hope you enjoy

I guess if you cancel any subscription you will get billed no matter what the site!

You do get 30 days free full use though and it is excellent stuff on there with a load of instruction videos from world champions as well as magazines that you can print at home!

My ROUGH GUIDE blog is also on there with documentary films made at loads of top gyms around the world.

and, theres a prize draw sponsored by CageFilm for one full member this month to win over $100 worth of their instruction videos! Thats included in the first 30days free membership! Considering the sites only just gone live and were half way through the month, the odds on winning will be pretty good for those who enter..!

The Braulio Estima series is my FAVORITE instructional out there (that and Andreh Andersons sweeps dvd). It is absolutely fantastic.

It isn't a series of moves like many dvds. Each video is a 30-60 minute private lesson on a specific portion of your game. So if you are having trouble controling and submitting people from side control, you will learn how Braulio controls them, how to counter common escape attempts, and how to finally finish them. And it won't just be "Here is how you kimura from side control." He will show you how to setup that Kimura, exactly how to execute the kimura after the setup, and how to switch to the armbar if they defend the kimura.

The other cool thing is how it is filmed. The camera man really gets in there to get the details of the techniques. Braulio talks directly into the camera and has a lot of enthusiasm. It really feels like you are there yourself. It isn't so dry and robotic like many instructionals.

Definitely go signup for the free 30 days right now. I can not recommend it enough.

The Braulio Estima series is my FAVORITE instructional out there (that and Andreh Andersons sweeps dvd). It is absolutely fantastic.

It isn't a series of moves like many dvds. Each video is a 30-60 minute private lesson on a specific portion of your game. So if you are having trouble controling and submitting people from side control, you will learn how Braulio controls them, how to counter common escape attempts, and how to finally finish them. And it won't just be "Here is how you kimura from side control." He will show you how to setup that Kimura, exactly how to execute the kimura after the setup, and how to switch to the armbar if they defend the kimura.

The other cool thing is how it is filmed. The camera man really gets in there to get the details of the techniques. Braulio talks directly into the camera and has a lot of enthusiasm. It really feels like you are there yourself. It isn't so dry and robotic like many instructionals.

Definitely go signup for the free 30 days right now. I can not recommend it enough.

thanks bro! Get this feedback all the time!
Could do with a marketing man to let people know about the series as Im so busy filming new stuff and editing etc...

The series really is the biggest kept bjj secret online!

Am filming more with Braulio on Monday :icon_chee

Whats Roku? Google just showed me a bit of streaming hardware?

Roku is owned by Netflix. It's a box you hook up to your TV that streams Netflix and a lot of other channels and internet TV channels.

Some channels are free and some are paid or subscription channels. But a lot of the streams are in HD which is nice and you can fast forward and rewind.

right, edojo.tv is not a channel though, its an interactive training magazine/website!

has loads of emag style articles on training from all different martial arts, as well as an hour of downloadable video instruction content every month.
Each emag can be printed at home so you can build up a nice collection :) kinda like a big training resource.

I signed up, entered my credit card info and can't get it working. Too complicated and slow.

Back