FREDDY ROACH: "Mayweather's too busy beating up girls"

it couldnt have been that these two were the ones he should actually be concerned about peds with right? couldnt have been that...? a known user and a guy that at least half of the boxing world thought/thinks is juicing?

Half of the boxing world? No.. Sr. was the first to start talking shit.. the guy next to him during Pac vs. Cotto was second big shit talker.. paulie Malinaggi.. coincidence? Than all the Floyd fans who don't watch boxing unless Floyd is fighting jumped on board because they get all of their information on boxing from Floyd.. Before Sr. and Paulie started yapping, there were no concerns about LITTLE Manny Pac being on peds.

Mayweather is the one who fights real competition, unlike Manny who chooses to fight Clottey.

Floyd would whoop up on Manny.

Mayweather is the one who fights real competition, unlike Manny who chooses to fight Clottey.

Floyd would whoop up on Manny.

What? Clottey is a top fighter with a win over Zab Judah and arguably a win over Miguel Cotto.
Floyd was busy taking an old lightweight and then a 40 year old coming off a 2 year layoff Shane Mosely while Pac was wasting Hatton, Cotto, and putting the fear of Allah into the usually courageous Clottey

Half of the boxing world? No.. Sr. was the first to start talking shit.. the guy next to him during Pac vs. Cotto was second big shit talker.. paulie Malinaggi.. coincidence? Than all the Floyd fans who don't watch boxing unless Floyd is fighting jumped on board because they get all of their information on boxing from Floyd.. Before Sr. and Paulie started yapping, there were no concerns about LITTLE Manny Pac being on peds.

im around boxing gyms and boxing events/coordinators/coaches blah blah frequently. there was plenty of talk about it. half was an exageration

No it's not..

Pac is on video 5 years prior to the Mayweather negotiation associating a prefight blood teast with his poor performance vs. Morales. He said that he felt weak.. in his mind that was associated with the blood he had to give the day before the fight. .. and this was long before Mayweather got his fans to fall for the old guilty until proven innocent bull shit.

I can link the vid if you'd like to see it.

oh ok so it was only suspect for mayweather....? nope. and saying that that small amount of blood had an affect is crap. have you ever seen how much blood is actually taken for that? i have

im around boxing gyms and boxing events/coordinators/coaches blah blah frequently. there was plenty of talk about it. half was an exageration

Prior to the fight with Cotto and Sr.s statements? Because I didn't hear a single person ever suggest manny was on something until after Floyd's army of ignorant fans started spreading the word like wildfire. .. and I live boxing.

seriously.. I have an important test tomorrow.. I need to cram about two weeks worth of boring ass accounting information into my mind, and I'm here talking to you instead....lol.. I'm a sick man

seriously though, there is no video evidence of anybody suggesting Manny was on PEDS before the highly influential Mayweathers started spreading the word

oh ok so it was only suspect for mayweather....? nope. and saying that that small amount of blood had an affect is crap. have you ever seen how much blood is actually taken for that? i have

It doesn't matter how much is taken.. have you ever heard of the placebo effect? What you believe will happen can and does materialize. A sugar pill was proven to improve womens sex lives this week per CNN.com. It works both ways though. If you believe that a little bit of blood being taken will weaken you, that feeling of weakness can materialize. .. and in Manny's case, he is documented long before we would ever even dream of a match between him and May as having that phobia.

Last edited:

ughhh.... again.... mayweather demanded olympic style drug testing. manny agreed. floyd ran. comprende?

the fight would of been signed and ready to go in november if floyd wasnt chicken.

lemme guess... you think fedor is ducking overeem? you think he's scared cause he asked for olympic style testing also huh?

40-13 is a respectable record for a dude with parkinsons. His last 5 losses were after he started to show the effects of the disease and had to leave Futch because Futch wanted him to retire. The fact is that with few exceptions the best trainers and coaches are not world beaters. He has coached 17 world champions. That is impressive. Probably Manny steward is the only active guy with more champions.
Not to mention the MMA fighters seeking his help.

I prefer guys like Roach to trainers that had more athletic advantages in the ring.. we can be certain that everything Roach got in the ring was due to hard training, will, and technique, and not due to a significant physical advantage over his opponent.

You can't teach somebody to have a physical advantage, and guys like Roy or even Swea Pea(who is a coach now but not a very good one) understand technique but also teach it from their perspective which was one that allowed for the cutting of a lot of corners

when overeem fails a test use that as an example please. i bet you are one of the smart guys who said he wouldnt show up to the rogers fight and if he did he would piss hot

If you honestly think Overeem is not on steroids, you are easily the dumbest person on Sherdog. And thats saying alot.

Absolutely unreal.

Prior to the fight with Cotto and Sr.s statements? Because I didn't hear a single person ever suggest manny was on something until after Floyd's army of ignorant fans started spreading the word like wildfire. .. and I live boxing.

seriously.. I have an important test tomorrow.. I need to cram about two weeks worth of boring ass accounting information into my mind, and I'm here talking to you instead....lol.. I'm a sick man

seriously though, there is no video evidence of anybody suggesting Manny was on PEDS before the highly influential Mayweathers started spreading the word

well good luck with your test, but just because it wasnt on video doesnt mean people didnt speculate. warranted or not, every fighter that does things like manny is suspected of it, like you said.

it's so funny that a lot of people still talk about blood testing, they really should get updated before posting any more of this crap. Floyd chickened out and that's fact.

Those who bark the loudest are usually the ones who are trying to avoid a fight. They are trying to intimidate in a hope that his opponent will think he is not afraid..

While quite ones usually already know that a fight is coming, they don't have to say anything because they have accepted it and are going for the win..

Floyd should seriously retire, boxing got really exciting when he wasn't around.

Floyd is a joke, what a waste of talent....

put the bigmac down and go to a gym.

I am actually quite active. But im not stupid enough to think a fighter can gain ridiculous amounts of weight and look like a superhero without the aid of PED's.

His body just screams steroids. Bodies like that arent built naturally especially from fighters.

The man speaks the truth,Freddie Roach knows his stuff.......Roach>Mayweathers(all of em)

When? Check the facts, its the other way around. This will be no different.

Freddie Roach is great.

"It was a lucky punch... i guess" - About Fedor knocking Arlovski out.

Back