FREDDY ROACH: "Mayweather's too busy beating up girls"

right, if mayweather isnt confident enough to step in the ring than pacquiao isnt confident enough to take a real drug test. sounds silly doesnt it?

when it happens and mayweather chalks another win up on the board ill be sure to remember that.

are you just a mayweather hater? he seems to have a lot of them now. thought it has silenced down since mosley couldnt knock him out.

right, if mayweather isnt confident enough to step in the ring than pacquiao isnt confident enough to take a real drug test. sounds silly doesnt it?

when it happens and mayweather chalks another win up on the board ill be sure to remember that.

are you just a mayweather hater? he seems to have a lot of them now. thought it has silenced down since mosley couldnt knock him out.

You're behind the times so I'll help you instead of flame you.

NSAC: Mayweather-Mosley Testing Cut-Off Was 18 Days - Boxing News

Boxing: Pacquiao agrees to blood tests for fight with Mayweather - Others, More Sports - The Independent

Yeah, but it picked back up with PBF's racist rants, woman smacking, and iPhone thefts. And Pac did agree to the test 14 days prior even though Mosely took his 18 days and he is a KNOWN boxer of taking PED's ( see above). The fact of the matter is I don't know if Pac has ever taken PED's and they just haven't shown up but the point is who the hell is Floyd for dictating "clean" boxing? And who's to say he never took PEDS? I always have and always will believe the point behind the steroid campaign is based off the fact that Floyd knows he isn't getting younger and is certain he can be beaten now. Which is why he tries to pull out every stop in the book. It's not a bad choice, but when you add in the constant accusations and how he won't take a fight now, it doesn't exactly paint a picture of PBF being a brave heart.

says the guy with overeem on his av.

anyways. im sure freddie is sick of mayweathers excuses and tired of being asked about a fight thats not happening.... obviously because 1 guy doesnt wanna step in the ring.

Didn't know Freddy was the type to take cheap shots at other fighters, the cheeky guy! Looks like Mayweather is getting to his head too!

When the time is right Mayweather will take Pac, this is because a fighter like Pacman doesn't usually last as long as a fighter like Mayweather - Tyson and Lewis are good examples of this.

So did diego corrales get into Mayweather's head? Because Mayweather talked shit about him beating up girls before their fight.

lol if there is anything mayweather lacks, it isnt confidence.

The fight would have already happened if he was genuinely confident. People put on fronts... usually the loudest guy in a confrontation is trying to avoid a fight by intimidating his opponent. The quiet ones have accepted that they will be in a tough fight and have no reason to talk because the fight is going to happen.

It's like Holyfield said to Tyson. "We are going to fight anyways. There is no point in telling me what you are going to do to me. Just do it." and of course, Tyson fell apart mentally in that fight because his bark didnt intimidate Holyfield...

well Mayweather has the same sort of bark. He wants his opponents to be scared of him so that they will agree to allow him to just throw 30-40 punches a round and win. He doesn't want to get into another JL Castillo situation.. or Augustus situation. Part of staying out of those situations is convincing the opponent to stay outside all night and collect the L and the paycheck. JL Castillo wasn't convinced. So Mayweather had to increase his punch output to stay competitive with Castillo's and Augustus' aggression and consequently his defense decreased and he ate a lot of shots.. They didn't buy into the imitation of supreme confidence, and in both of those fights Mayweather showed that he does indeed lack genuine confidence. His voice cracked in the corner when Roger told him that his nose was bleeding. That's right.. he almost cried.. and again after the boos he got after the Castillo fight.

If you want to see confidence.. look at Corrales' face when he got up from the second knock down vs. Castillo in the last round of their fight. Look at Julio Cesar Chavez as he walked Meldrick Taylor down trading 1 for 3 in their first fight. Look at Tito Trinidad as he bounced up from the canvass and nearly ran through the ref time and time again to get back into the fight.

Confidence is a steady thing. It's something that doesnt go away when you face a little adversity.

"You know you done beat somebodies ass good when people start saying you're on something afterwards" - Naz

"Inherent in his request for extra drug testing is the fear that Pacman could be just that good" - max Kellerman

The special requests directed at Pacman were made because the mayweather camp could not believe how he was running through the division... doing things that Mayweather could not. Sr. is on tape right after the Cotto fight making accusations and saying he didnt want his son to fight Pac.

If ever Mayweather fights early next year, please don't tell me he is going to have another tune up fight (like bringing the 140 fighter to the 154). After the fight he might hype a Pac fight, and when Pac agrees to his new during-the-fight-night blood testing campain, he takes another long vacation, then takes another tune up fight afterwards. He might actually do a 45-0 just by doing tune up fights. Who knows he might actually have an "L" in one of those tune-ups..

says the guy with overeem on his av.

anyways. im sure freddie is sick of mayweathers excuses and tired of being asked about a fight thats not happening.... obviously because 1 guy doesnt wanna step in the ring.

when overeem fails a test use that as an example please. i bet you are one of the smart guys who said he wouldnt show up to the rogers fight and if he did he would piss hot

when overeem fails a test use that as an example please. i bet you are one of the smart guys who said he wouldnt show up to the rogers fight and if he did he would piss hot

hey numb nuts.... guess what? pacquiao never pissed dirty and agreed to olympic style testing. hush up.

am i not mistaken.... but overeem has never taken a olympic style testing, so he hasnt taken "a real drug test" according to you.

This is exactly what every reasonable person is saying about Pac...

He has never failed a test.. period.. and he hasn't shown a significant gain in size either. Floyd Sr. accused him, and it's on tape, citing his ability to absorb punishment as unnatural. What drug increases your ability to take a punch? Sr. went so far as to say Pac was on an amphedamine used by the phillipene military..

Yeah right.. a guy with a resting heart rate of 45 is on meth.

On the other hand, Overeem gained a lot of muscle very fast. A lot of people think he gained more than is possible through natural means. So there is a genuine reason to ask the question as to how he acquired so much muscle so fast. Whether he is on something or not, people want to know how he got so big.

you guys missed the point, again.

i wasnt saying pac wasnt confident enough to take the test. i said saying it sounds as stupid as saying mayweather isnt confident enough to step in against pac.

whether you would like to think mayweather is affraid or whatever other words you like is your own deal, imo it sounds moronic, like saying pac is scared of a drug test.

jesus i didnt think it was that hard.

Last edited:
This is exactly what every reasonable person is saying about Pac...

He has never failed a test.. period.. and he hasn't shown a significant gain in size either. Floyd Sr. accused him, and it's on tape, citing his ability to absorb punishment as unnatural. What drug increases your ability to take a punch? Sr. went so far as to say Pac was on an amphedamine used by the phillipene military..

Yeah right.. a guy with a resting heart rate of 45 is on meth.

On the other hand, Overeem gained a lot of muscle very fast. A lot of people think he gained more than is possible through natural means. So there is a genuine reason to ask the question as to how he acquired so much muscle so fast. Whether he is on something or not, people want to know how he got so big.

and no, overeem gained 25 pounds in about 3 years. a 6'5'' mesomorph gaining 25 pounds in years time is nothing to get excited about. people just dont like to look at facts or think that anyone with a great physique can do it naturally.

you guys missed the point, again.

i wasnt saying pac wasnt confident enough to take the test. i said saying it sounds as stupid as saying mayweather isnt confident enough to step in against pac.

whether you would like to think mayweather is affraid or whatever other words you like is your own deal, imo it sounds moronic, like saying pac is scared of a drug test.

jesus i didnt think it was that hard.

again.... pacquiao agreed to olympic style testing! are you really that hard headed not to understand?? mayweather demanded olympic style testing cause he was scared... when pacquiao agreed, may tucked his tail, took a "break" and decided to beat up women instead

and no, overeem gained 25 pounds in about 3 years. a 6'5'' mesomorph gaining 25 pounds in years time is nothing to get excited about. people just dont like to look at facts or think that anyone with a great physique can do it naturally.

I'm not saying it wasn't natural...I'm just saying that he could make a lot of money in the fitness industry if it was. His gains were really significant.

As far as the Pac thing goes, there is fear involved because Pac is the only person that Floyd placed this demands on.. yes he did it to Mosely, but he had to considering it would be obvious if he only asked this of Pac that he was a little worried.
Now I'm not saying that Mayweather is quaking in his boots.. but he's definitely more concerned about Pac than he has been about any other opponent. That much is pretty clear.

again.... pacquiao agreed to olympic style testing! are you really that hard headed not to understand?? mayweather demanded olympic style testing cause he was scared... when pacquiao agreed, may tucked his tail, took a "break" and decided to beat up women instead

you are clearly not biased, sweet sig.

saying mayweather is scared is the same as saying pac was scared. both ignorant.

i edited it in bold, try to let it sink in this time chino. you still missed the point.

I'm not saying it wasn't natural...I'm just saying that he could make a lot of money in the fitness industry if it was. His gains were really significant.

As far as the Pac thing goes, there is fear involved because Pac is the only person that Floyd placed this demands on.. yes he did it to Mosely, but he had to considering it would be obvious if he only asked this of Pac that he was a little worried.
Now I'm not saying that Mayweather is quaking in his boots.. but he's definitely more concerned about Pac than he has been about any other opponent. That much is pretty clear.

it couldnt have been that these two were the ones he should actually be concerned about peds with right? couldnt have been that...? a known user and a guy that at least half of the boxing world thought/thinks is juicing?

you are clearly not biased, sweet sig.

saying mayweather is scared is the same as saying pac was scared. both ignorant.

No it's not..

Pac is on video 5 years prior to the Mayweather negotiation associating a prefight blood teast with his poor performance vs. Morales. He said that he felt weak.. in his mind that was associated with the blood he had to give the day before the fight. .. and this was long before Mayweather got his fans to fall for the old guilty until proven innocent bull shit.

I can link the vid if you'd like to see it.

Back