Freakshow matchup of the day: Amanda Nunes Vs Gabi Garcia openweight

Gabi is bigger than cro cop. Can't bother to find that pic, but there is a pic with 'em.

Gabi is a can crusher. Her opponents are a combined 8-11. Her last three opponents were making their professional debut against her. If she didn't look like an NFL TE no one would know her name.

I make no apologies, I want to shag Gabi rotten.

It would be an easier fight for Nunes than Ronda was.

Besided her size Gabi is actually fucking horrible. Slow, uncoordinated, no technique, etc.

cfuK5N5.gif

{<jordan}

Thats a photoshop isnt it? Cant be real!!!! Thats close to Monty Python level of comedy.

I just cant picture a man wanting to marry that roid monster.

Im not saying it would be competitive.

But it would be something to behold.

And probably draw a lot of attention to the UFC

Casuals love freakshow fights

Not only Casuals bro, all of Sherdog would love to watch Nunes Vs Gabi Garcia! That would be fucking epic lol

Gabi is a can crusher. Her opponents are a combined 8-11. Her last three opponents were making their professional debut against her. If she didn't look like an NFL TE no one would know her name.

To be fair she is like the 10 time womens world jitz champ bro and she also had like 20 other golds at other jitz tournaments she had skill and legit accolades before she went into hulk mode.

That said my money is on Nunes :p

Wouldnt you want to watch that?

Come on... if Amanda beats GDR there will be literally no one else.

That would be like Royce beating giant dudes back in the day.

How does that matchup go doggys?

hqdefault.jpg

Make it happen Dana! I actually think the goof would like this idea

<{jackyeah}>

I love it. Would be my life savings on Nunes.

My favorite proposed Nunes freak show fight is CM Punk, though.

Or holy shit, imagine CM Punk vs Gabi Garcia. That might be the holy grail of freak show fights.

Garcia.
She is literally 2x bigger and has a better ground game.

Back