Freakshow: Gabi Garcia vs Barbara Nepomuceno

I must know, what is this?

latest

tumblr_inline_o7piotv2Ky1qmoaae_540.png

abMFNe6FTd-4.png

catlegs.png

Last edited:
204lbs with that upper body? Must be bottom heavy.

Brb googling Barbara Nepo's ass.

5 10 205...
She’s built like a workhorse nfl back.

She appears hawt too from TS pics.

I say there's no fucking way she's 204 pounds, lol.

Must be mistake, or more probably worf tickets.

5'10'' is probably GSP against Bisping territory.

Just look at her instagram.

61597693-barbara-nepomuceno.jpg

Gabis career is an even bigger joke than cyborgs. How they keep finding 50 yr old women to fight her is insane.

I’m in accord.
No chance.
Homey she looks 170ish tops. With clothes and shoes.

I personally think Gabi is brave n Beutiful..people on here get boners when men use PEDS to enhance their life but blame and shame a woman when SHE does it..just sick misogyny all round (shakes head)

Gabi is 40% of the reason that I watch RIZIN, imo shes great n really respectful lady n her body is amazing
Your a homo

☆Spider sense is tingling

I personally think Gabi is brave n Beutiful..people on here get boners when men use PEDS to enhance their life but blame and shame a woman when SHE does it..just sick misogyny all round (shakes head)

Gabi is 40% of the reason that I watch RIZIN, imo shes great n really respectful lady n her body is amazing

She sucks at fighting and if she likes to juice she should start bodybulding.

Username checks out

She sucks at fighting and if she likes to juice she should start bodybulding.

Undefeated n perfect record while fighting @ open weight..

toxic masculinity is wreaking your brain..WMMA HATER

Gabi is a one of a kind, more muscular than ANY MALE fighting in the UFC....takes more than just the juice to reach those kinds of highs....read it and weep

Gabi's a nice lady too, unlike you guys

I feel sorry for Gabi. Her young mma career has taken pace solely in Japan so there's a good chance she's bravely taken on fighters that were using PEDs to gain the upper hand.

Undefeated n perfect record while fighting @ open weight..

toxic masculinity is wreaking your brain..WMMA HATER

Gabi is a one of a kind, more muscular than ANY MALE fighting in the UFC....takes more than just the juice to reach those kinds of highs....read it and weep

Gabi's a nice lady too, unlike you guys

nice bait lol

I like Cyborg, Amanda and Holly but people that stick neddles in their butts just to beat smaller woman without any skill deserve no spotlight.

I feel sorry for Gabi. Her young mma career has taken pace solely in Japan so there's a good chance she's bravely taken on fighters that were using PEDs to gain the upper hand.

Her whole life has been about beating undersized woman even in BJJ, she sucks.

Back