I would definitely screw her

barbara_nepomuceno.0.jpg

Height
5'10"
177.8 cm
Weight
204 lbs
92.53 kg

204lbs with that upper body? Must be bottom heavy.

Brb googling Barbara Nepo's ass.

I personally think Gabi is brave n Beutiful..people on here get boners when men use PEDS to enhance their life but blame and shame a woman when SHE does it..just sick misogyny all round (shakes head)

Gabi is 40% of the reason that I watch RIZIN, imo shes great n really respectful lady n her body is amazing

I personally think Gabi is brave n Beutiful..people on here get boners when men use PEDS to enhance their life but blame and shame a woman when SHE does it..just sick misogyny all round (shakes head)

Gabi is 40% of the reason that I watch RIZIN, imo shes great n really respectful lady n her body is amazing
Geez, just be done with it and go fuck a guy.

Like I've said before, doctors will discover all new kinds of mutated human biology when Gabi passes away.

Please never have a son

5 10 205...
She’s built like a workhorse nfl back.

She appears hawt too from TS pics.

It was a Rizin's freakshow on the NYE

buuuuuuuuut

I discovered Barbara Nepomuceno is pretty hot:

barbara-nepomuceno-mtk-mma-fighter-profile-photo.jpg

Barbara-Banner-official.png

Barbara-Nepomuceno-profile-pic-1.jpg

I would definitely screw her

barbara_nepomuceno.0.jpg

Height
5'10"
177.8 cm
Weight
204 lbs
92.53 kg

Yeah but should consider another job because coming from kickboxing and not even throw a single one against Gabi was very ridiculous.

Back