Movies Freaks (2019)

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
YOOOOOOOOOOOOO~! Who has seen this?????????????????????? I'm a little over an hour in and this is hands down one of the best movies to come out in 2019. Totally slipped my radar, never heard of it until tonight and it is blowing my stinkin SOCKS OFF!

If you like supernatural/scifi movies give this a watch. Kind of a slow burn for the first 30ish minutes but once it gets going, whewwwwwww boi!

Gooble gobble one of us?
bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I just finished it and like

tenor.gif

The movie was good... 7.5/10 for me.

Thanks for the tip TS, I've been wondering if this was with watching ... I caught a bit of the beginning & thought it was pretty slow, will give it another go tho

Thanks for the tip TS, I've been wondering if this was with watching ... I caught a bit of the beginning & thought it was pretty slow, will give it another go tho
BUMP! More people need to know about this gem, I know there are plenty of movie buffs here

Just finished watching this. Very good film. Great performances and story. This thread deserves a bump.

Got it playing now. Theres a guy trying to hide his daughter right now is this the one.

Edit.

Finished it, it didn't disappoint. Thanks for the tip you beautiful Sherdoggers.

@IloveTHIS
@koolinkunming

The movie was good... 7.5/10 for me.

I would say at least 7.5/10.

Last edited:
YOOOOOOOOOOOOO~! Who has seen this?????????????????????? I'm a little over an hour in and this is hands down one of the best movies to come out in 2019. Totally slipped my radar, never heard of it until tonight and it is blowing my stinkin SOCKS OFF!

If you like supernatural/scifi movies give this a watch. Kind of a slow burn for the first 30ish minutes but once it gets going, whewwwwwww boi!
I loved it. The kid is amazing actor for someone so young. Emile Hirsch does a great job, and I love how they blended genres so effectively.

Do it. It starts slow, but it gets awesome.

Does Grace Park not age?

Watched it last night, your right it was good. Thanks for the recommendation

Back