FRB - Ralek Gracie hasn't paid anyone for the Metamoris event in May

Front Row Brian's body is going to be found in a drainage ditch, and Ralek Gracie & Kevin Iole will have been witnessed high-fiving while fleeing the scene, in a car driven by Jon Jones.

The car will then be found two blocks away, wrapped around a telephone pole.

It will be a sad day for MMA.

P4P one of the best posts of all time lol

FRB is just horrible.

By all means, report the story...but the "jabroni" thing makes him sound like a total clown, reporting from his parents' basement.

Dats becuz Eddie Bravo soboutagged him.

And this is why no working fighter in their right mind should do these events without some sort of financial guarantees of payment.

Anyone who runs a MMA show in most states is required to post a bond. This should be expected of any professional grappling event.

I loved Eddie Bravo making a pretzel out of Royler... not sure what's it have to do with the thread though.

That card looks like shit also. Karo, Munhoz and Curran are the only names I recognize.

Front Row Brian's body is going to be found in a drainage ditch, and Ralek Gracie & Kevin Iole will have been witnessed high-fiving while fleeing the scene, in a car driven by Jon Jones.

The car will then be found two blocks away, wrapped around a telephone pole.

It will be a sad day for MMA.

Vladimir-Putin-laugh-gif.gif

them gracies sure know how to run a business, at this rate zuffa will own it too

Well FRB is not a reliable source, but I would not be surprised to find out that there is some substance behind this.

I'd also like to point out that for all the hate the UFC gets around here the one thing you will never hear is that they stiffed fighters out of money they were contractually promised.

There are a ton of scumbags and people in over their head in the fight business and it's a common thing for fighters to not get promised money. But never has Zuffa ever not paid someone what they were owed.

Well FRB is not a reliable source, but I would not be surprised to find out that there is some substance behind this.

I'd also like to point out that for all the hate the UFC gets around here the one thing you will never hear is that they stiffed fighters out of money they were contractually promised.

There are a ton of scumbags and people in over their head in the fight business and it's a common thing for fighters to not get promised money. But never has Zuffa ever not paid someone what they were owed.

Yeah, wouldn't take much for one of the guys to just tweet that they were paid. I checked Josh Barnett, he has a Metamoris re-tweet from August 8. Probably wouldn't have that up if he's been stiffed for payment.

karo is going to get destroyed, he is washed out, probably will be fucked up on painkillers

Front Row Brian is going hard.

Sounds like he is on the same PEDs as Anderson.

I am pretty sure fighters that competed in MM would have said something if this was true.
I cant imagine them keeping quiet for this long.

Can't imagine good ol' Chael P. keeping quiet if this was true.

Somebody had a few too many drinks

Back