FRB - Ralek Gracie hasn't paid anyone for the Metamoris event in May

Chules

@UVEE's BESTIE 😺
@plutonium
Reaction score

Last edited:
Front Row Brian's body is going to be found in a drainage ditch, and Ralek Gracie & Kevin Iole will have been witnessed high-fiving while fleeing the scene, in a car driven by Jon Jones.

The car will then be found two blocks away, wrapped around a telephone pole.

It will be a sad day for MMA.

Whoa... They made PPV money off that too.. Sad... Could be the end of these events

Gracies gonna gracie, not surprised one bit.

He offered to pay them in coupons for his online BJJ course. Click here for your black-belt.

Front Row Brian once again without his sources.

Joe Lauzon talked about this during a recent podcast. Said he had to wait for months to get partial payment, and he is still not paid in full. The partial payment was only sent after he send several requests asking them what was going on.

Ralek simply had no business sense. I mean, an exclusive event with no audience or media presence, really? Trying to sign grapplers to exclusive deal when you haven't remotely established yourself? Metamoris is destined to fail, let's see how much longer they can drag it on before even the hardcore grappling enthusiasts stop giving 2 shits.

I feel bad for Pedro Munhoz. Dude hasn't fought for a year and is now going to be stiffed by Ralek. Get this man a fight!

Front Row Brian once again without his sources.

Normally I'm a stickler for sources, but FRB is friends with Chael, who competed at the event. This one doesn't require too much detective skill.

If it's true, hopefully someone high profile like Chael speaks up and other fighters jump ship before they end up getting screwed also.

Gracie should have taken UFCs offer to be on Fight Pass.

Dumbasses

The concept of BJJ super matches like this is really cool and I like the format, but the people running it can eat a dick.

Hopefully someone not retarded picks up the idea.

The concept of BJJ super matches like this is really cool and I like the format, but the people running it can eat a dick.

Hopefully someone not retarded picks up the idea.

This just makes EBI even better

Front Row Brian is going hard.

Normally I'm a stickler for sources, but FRB is friends with Chael, who competed at the event. This one doesn't require too much detective skill.

I was thinking the same thing.

Back