Fransisco Trinaldo Calls Out Fellow Brazilian Striker Edson Barboza

Bobby Green and Jacare have the shittiest luck when it comes to decisions.
A lot of the confusion from me comes from the following.

I totally understand someone saying Green didn't do enough, he could have been more active. A lot of people say "Green should have thrown more, he didn't do enough to win." Fair enough, but what did Trinaldo do? Its almost like people forget Trinaldo threw and landed less. It's not about whether Green did enough to win, but how did Trinaldo win.

Bobby Green and Jacare have the shittiest luck when it comes to decisions.

Trinaldo also hasn't had the best of luck though. Remember that Hernandez fight?
It's also still completely mind-boggling to me how Gastelum got that decision against Jacare. Was a clear 29-28 Jacare to me.

I was a big fan, too. Then someone on Sherdog pointed out that EVERY time he is on the broadcast team he will talk about himself and how great he is, even during fights when a fighter lands something he's like "Oh wow! I landed that exact strike in the x fight" or "I trained with him and showed him this and that" or something along those lines.
He always tells personal stories on the broadcast like anyone cares - dude your job is to call the fight not give personal fucking anecdotes and promote yourself.
lol he challenged Justin right after his win, and he's done the same before I believe. he was more loved as cerrones sparring partner

You clearly have no idea what I'm talking about, 2018 noob. Have you seen their last fight? I didn't say Felder is scared at all.

Felder offered a rematch to Barboza after their last fight because the decision was controversial (to put it nicely). A few days later he said he's not interested in a rematch anymore (obviously because he lost both fights and it would be a terrible move for his career) but real fighters, like the past generation of fighters, would take the fight simply because of something called honor. Instead, Felder proceeded to shit on Barboza and his camp made up lies about the fight and the stats - very honorable. Of course a 2018 noob wouldn't understand that. Nowadays all we got are dumbass prizefighters looking to duck everyone ranked below them. And no, I'm not saying they are scared. But they are still ducking. Look at all the "fighters" refusing to fight a guy just because he is 1 or 2 ranks below them. Back then #5 vs #10 match-ups were nothing special and pretty much the most intriguing part of MMA because top-ranked guys actually had to prove they are worthy of their ranking. (of course there are exceptions to this, and I respect those guys a lot)

Do you know why divisions are stale nowadays? Because unranked people on winstreak can't find a ranked guy that takes a fight with them. Because champions after losing their championship fight, drop to #1 instead of dropping way down the ladder and having to work their way back up, like it used to be. I'm ranting and a bit off-topic, but I feel like you're not very educated on this matter.

52MhqxpMmuY8.jpg

So, just to clarify, ducking does not = scared.

Good to know.

You should tell the other 10,000 sherdoggers that so we can all get on the same page.

Also, how embarrassing it must feel to be proud of being on a forum for years.

Gross.

Defo would watch that fight. Not sure it'd go well for trinaldo

I thought Green won. But I don't care he lost. I can't stand his style

I was a big fan, too. Then someone on Sherdog pointed out that EVERY time he is on the broadcast team he will talk about himself and how great he is, even during fights when a fighter lands something he's like "Oh wow! I landed that exact strike in the x fight" or "I trained with him and showed him this and that" or something along those lines.
He always tells personal stories on the broadcast like anyone cares - dude your job is to call the fight not give personal fucking anecdotes and promote yourself.
i dont like or dislike Felder on the mic, but i really enjoy his synergy with Dan Hardy, who's prob. my favorite right now

Back