Franklin McNeil: Condit ready for Rory rematch

love condits attitude and outlook. nothing but respect for him.

Gonna be a war for sure, Rory wants to avenge his only loss and Carlos is looking to get back on track after that epic battle with GSP.

Rory gave Condit a run for his money in their first fight. Some dispute the stoppage but i think it was justified.

This is a hard one to predict, because both have improved a lot imo. But that's what will make this exciting.

Should be a good fight, i still think Condit takes it. He's still the better striker.

I hope Condit takes it. 2 years ago I would have been behind Rory 100%.. Funny how things change!

nice news, since both fine they should fight feb/march asap

Condit is awesome. I hope he smashes Rory, again :D

Don`t apologize man. You posted an interesting story and not everyone is on Sherdog 24/7. Those who complain likely watch Jerry Springer type shows anyway.

I can see complaining if there are 20 or 30 threads on the same topic on the front page, but how long does it really take to skim over a thread title they happened to see before? A lot shorter than going into the thread to type out that it has already been posted before!

Yes, I am very interested in this fight to see how Rory has progressed and also to see if there is a visible decline in Condit, simply because it seems many of the fighters that fight GSP and he dominates them they have a tendency to go downhill afterwards and lose far more frequently then their records before fighting GSP. For example Hardy losing 3 in a row after GSP; Alves losing to Fitch, Story and Kampmann; Hughes decline after GSP; Shields losing to Ellenberger after GSP.

Condit takes it, hopefully he finishes Rory again to leave no doubts.

I thought Rory would win a UD, he would of if he didn't get stopped in RD 3 of their first fight. After watching him outclass penn standing. i think he is going to wreck condit.

Completely
Utterly
Wreck
Him

Should be entertaining. I've got Condit finishing Rory...

...again.

I thought Rory would win a UD, he would of if he didn't get stopped in RD 3 of their first fight. After watching him outclass penn standing. i think he is going to wreck condit.

Completely
Utterly
Wreck
Him

rory had 25lbs on penn and that is a HUGE factor especially since bj isn't in his prime anymore and at this point there are featherweights that weigh the same as penn does nowadays.

Back