Frankie's Next Opponent.

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Frankie's been thinkin he deserves a title shot, which I don't blame him, but Conor will most likely get it if he beats DS. Honestly I'd rather see McGregor because I like him and because he's a fresh face. The fight to make now is Edgar vs Mendez. Has to be 5 rounds and would be epicccccc.

I think they're finally gonna go with the Urijah fight.

I think they're finally gonna go with the Urijah fight.

That would be cool too. Either one would be good but that would make more sense I guess because if Frankie beat Chad they would have to give him a shot which I don't think the UFC wants.

That would be cool too. Either one would be good but that would make more sense I guess because if Frankie beat Chad they would have to give him a shot which I don't think the UFC wants.

Ya and someone said that frankie and urijah were supposed to coach the ultimate fighter against each other, but then Penn decided he wanted to come back and put on an embarrassing performance and screwed it all up :mad:

Is that your opinion or are there rumors floating?

It's my opinion but it's based off of what i heard about them coaching tuf. Dana white said Urijah and TJ would fight each other, but they're gonna go with Barao right now, and they have something else planned with Faber. Hopefully they finally put it together.

It's my opinion but it's based off of what i heard about them coaching tuf. Dana white said Urijah and TJ would fight each other, but they're gonna go with Barao right now, and they have something else planned with Faber. Hopefully they finally put it together.

Faber was asking for the Rivera rematch on the Helwani show.

Faber or Mendes would be a great fight, hard to pick!
But, I agree that Faber would make more sense, if the UFC didn't wanna give Frankie another Title shot now...

Lamas is really the only fight that makes sense.

Faber was asking for the Rivera rematch on the Helwani show.

Well, I can tell you that the rematch is worthless, compared to the money that a fight with Frank the tank would do.

I'd love if Aldo couldn't fight for one reason or another, so instead they matched Connor up with Frankie.

It would never, ever happen though. We all know why.

Frankie/Mendes mirror match

Winner fights Goro

Plz dont fight mendes frankie!!
I dont want frankie to beat up lamas,so give him lentz/tavares and lamas fight holloway/miller

I have no interest in an Edgar Mendez hump session. Edgar should be fighting or the title.

I have no interest in an Edgar Mendez hump session. Edgar should be fighting or the title.

It would be war like any edgar fight. They mix it up,they dont hump it is called MMA
I have no interest at seeing frankie or chad lose. Frankie earned his shot,but whatever
Give him lentz so frankie can show him how to wrestle

for those saying Faber isn't he like in another weight class??
i'd say his next opponent should be Chad

faber fight sounds good. or maybe lamas

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back