Frankie vs. Chad?

brawlnsprawl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This is the match to make. Both are well rounded wrestlers with good striking. This fight has fireworks written all over it. It also gives us a clear #1 contender.

I see Frankie winning a decision. By using his reach and footwork I think he can keep Mendes from landing power shots. Meanwhile I think we will see some awesome scrambles after Mendes gets the takedown. In the end I think Frankie pulls it out by using his jab to set up his combos, I also think he has a better gas tank and this will play a factor especially if it's a five rounder.

Thoughts?

As long as Frankie doesn't find a way to drain the excitement from the fight it should be good.

As long as Frankie doesn't find a way to drain the excitement from the fight it should be good.

He lit up Faber, but ya I know what u mean. Maybe he can be the next Dom Cruz for team alpha male.

This is not the match to make. It would put Chad in position for another title shot if he won. He just had two shots at the title and a shot at the interim belt. He does not deserve another chance at a belt just yet. Frankie vs. Max is the way to go.

This is not the match to make. It would put Chad in position for another title shot if he won. He just had two shots at the title and a shot at the interim belt. He does not deserve another chance at a belt just yet. Frankie vs. Max is the way to go.

This. Even tho Frankie vs Chad is the most exciting fight at FW imo this isn't the right time. Frankie vs Max for #1 contender

Hasn't frankie been up for the title shot for like ever?

You're not gonna see that fight, we'll see Edgar vs Holloway or Stephens. Mendes will get a lower ranked guy for a come back fight

What about Chad vs Max, with Frankie getting the next shot? Or has Edgar already said he wants a fight before Aldo/Mcgregor winner

No. Frankie is a contender, Mendes has had plenty of chances. Edgar vs Holloway and Mendes vs Stephens are the fights that should get made.

Back