Frankie should head back to LW, I think he messes Alvarez up

HateTheGame

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Aldo is a road block for him, just too fast. LWs are still slower than him, and he can use that to his advantage.

Arent they friends/teammates or something?

Alvarez cracks him and probably finishes him.

Dude is too small, needs to focus on BW. I don't doubt he could do it though...

Edgar should go to 135 if you ask me.

Edgar Vs Cruz would be bananas.
Edgar Vs Dillasnake even more.

Frankie and Eddie are good friends and training partners.

And Eddie isn't the one Frankie needs to worry about there, as he won't hold the belt for very long.

RDA and Khabib would destroy Frankie.

His fans are hanging on by a thread for him to be granted more title shots. Gonna be tough seeing him as gate keeper.

Lol---no, the lw division has evolved a tad since Frankie was champ.He was undersized against alot of mediocre fighters then.Now......he might break into top 10.
Let him stay where he is at and he'll at least be a fixture in top 4-5 for quite sometime.
Not everyone can be champion and Edgar already a former champ-----nothing to prove.

i'm not joking - Alvarez would blow Frankie Edgar out of the water. It wouldn't be competitive.

I know this isn't an underestimate Alvarez thing, it's an overrate Edgar thing, but let it go. Frankie Edgar is DONE IN THIS BUSINESS.

He probably wouldn't even fight Alvarez, but as a Frankie fan, I do agree he should move up instead of moving down. I just don't see him beating Dominick Cruz, while he could use his speed as an advantage at 155.

Frankie is done. Aldo fucked him up too many times and Frankie will never be the same again.

Hmmmm, no. We sort of seen a preview of the fight with Edgar's difficulty dealing with Aldo's range and his Boxing on the outside.

His fans are hanging on by a thread for him to be granted more title shots. Gonna be tough seeing him as gate keeper.

Yep Frankie has been gifted more unearned title shots than anybody in the UFC. He is hyped up beyond belief around here and is really not that good.

Frankie whines about every fight he loses and its pathetic. I hope he gets KTFO in his next fight.

Edgar should go to 135 if you ask me.

Edgar Vs Dillasnake even more.

Those are shit fights. Nobody wants to see that. Frankie needs to go away for awhile

Those are shit fights. Nobody wants to see that. Frankie needs to go away for awhile

Don't talk like this about my little Frankie
"He may have lost but he is STILL MY BOY!!!!".
fadc6be1f4dba927079a85e047d580c9d8bccb6870044492fee889b708b4c5df.jpg

bVkZi3B.gif

Frankie whines about every fight he loses and its pathetic. I hope he gets KTFO in his next fight.

Every fight he loses? He hasn't lost very many, even officially. Can you share a link to his whining about losing his second fight with Aldo?

Every fight he loses? He hasn't lost very many, even officially. Can you share a link to his whining about losing his second fight with Aldo?

That fight shouldn't have even happened. Aldo should have gotten his rematch already but Aldo had to smash Frankie again in order to get to it. They have put up so many road blocks for Aldo in hopes that he would never make it back to the title.

I am glad Frankie lost. Aldo deserves his rematch more than ever now....but he still will not get it.

Back