Frankie Perez explains his retirement after beating Sam Stout

Bisping can talk as much shit as he wants to about Perez because he's a guy who's talked the talk and walked the walk. He's 10x more accomplished than Perez and has made 50x more money in the sport. Guy's 36 and still trying to get on another title run. Call him delusional if you want to but he's earned his right to look down on a guy who had 1 win in the UFC and quits in his mid 20s.

And Cruz of all people shouldn't be saying anything about it. If "knowing when to quit" applies to anyone, it's Cruz.

You sound like a douche.

I'm glad for him, he got to realize his dream and seems to be headed for a steady future. Most of all he got out while he's still healthy.

He got TKO'd in his previous fight so I can see why he'd want to retire from fighting, plus on a win. He said he was going to retire regardless of the outcome of the Stout fight and maybe getting his brain mashed was enough of a sign to him to call it quits, but he wanted to go out a winner.

The struggle is real for fighters. Thanks to the greedy UFC and Reebok.

He's a guy who made the perfect debut and then retired like a boss.

His ability to do this, and give haters the finger as he moves on with his life, is what makes America great.

Bravo to this man

Some unknown person yet gathered some attention

Was apparently even on the mmahour

Lol

Good for him

Even cooler that he fought in the first place when he never needed the money from his fighting career. Kind of makes the comments by Bisping look even sillier now.

Go...enjoy life...wish I was coming with! lol

His ability to do this, and give haters the finger as he moves on with his life, is what makes America great.

525.png

Wasn't his debut... but I dig his style regardless.

Yeah, it was his first UFC win, not debut, bad intel on my part.

You're the moron that didn't even read the whole quote. He said Sam Stout is one of the greatest lightweights in the world and future hall of famer so he put himself in the same category by proxy. Try again dumbass.

I think it was more about giving respect to Stout, who has been one of the greatest MMA lightweights in the world. I don't think you realize how many guys don't make it or for as long or for as successful as Sam has been. He has been a stud for years. He has been fighting professionally since 2003 and didn't lose a fight due to strikes until 2014. He was never a contender or anything like that but picked up some nice wins over Lauzon and Spencer Fisher among others in his career. You seem to be looking for the negatives in a positive story.

What did he say?

He was saying all kinds of stuff... Said Cruz was 2 feet tall, that Frankie wasn't a man... I thought he was gonna break out into full Wrestlemania mode.
Then again, that' s why Hendo hit him so hard, some people take offense to his words, even though in his head he's pulling a koko B Ware.

Bisping can talk as much shit as he wants to about Perez because he's a guy who's talked the talk and walked the walk. He's 10x more accomplished than Perez and has made 50x more money in the sport. Guy's 36 and still trying to get on another title run. Call him delusional if you want to but he's earned his right to look down on a guy who had 1 win in the UFC and quits in his mid 20s.

And Cruz of all people shouldn't be saying anything about it. If "knowing when to quit" applies to anyone, it's Cruz.

We have a rather obstinate troll on our hands, don't we?

Back