FRANKIE NYC POSTER OF THE YEAR 2020 AWARD - Winner: KazDibiase

Who is your choice for 2020 FrankieNYC Poster of the Year? (CHOOSE TWO)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Ironnik94

Needs more love people..

BTW How are we gauging possible election fraud?
We’re watching it pretty closely. I’m not gonna say it’s perfect, because it’s not. But if you see something suspicious shoot me a pm. We’ve caught people cheating in the shoop polls before, so we’re taking the same steps to try and keep an eye on this as well.

Where's Sadistics name. He's like the Sherbros official financial advisor.

Thanks @BFoe @Ares Black and @Zebra Cheeks for putting this together. Thread looks great and the user breakdowns are spot on. A lot of great posters here.

And thanks to all those who voted for me. I'll remember that next time you get reported :D
Thanks, I’m glad you liked the thread. :)
Also thank you for everything you do for the site, and especially running the PBPs which can be crazy sometimes. Hope you have a great 2021!

Arqueto
The top dog of the forum, Arqueto is equal parts friendly and talented. One of the premier shoopers of the website, you’ll find Arqueto often times enjoying his favorite holiday, “Fried Chicken Friday.” This fried chicken loving pup has contributed to the community this year through running shoop contests, and making outstanding community driven shoops that are an incredibly high quality.

@BFoe @Zebra Cheeks @Ares Black

Thank you for the kind words bros. I do love me some fried chicken.

You bet, and thank you so much for the artwork for this thread. As soon as someone opens one of these POTY threads, they can see right away that it’s an amazing tribute to @FrankieNYC, and that’s because of your artwork. Thank you so much!!

Thanks @BFoe @Ares Black and @Zebra Cheeks for putting this together. Thread looks great and the user breakdowns are spot on. A lot of great posters here.

And thanks to all those who voted for me. I'll remember that next time you get reported :D

I’m glad you like the write ups. We spent a lot of time really trying to nail those this year. Happy to have you both as good friends on here.

Back