FRANKIE NYC POSTER OF THE YEAR 2020 AWARD - Winner: KazDibiase

Who is your choice for 2020 FrankieNYC Poster of the Year? (CHOOSE TWO)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can understand that, and I’ve given some thought to that topic as well. Personally, I prefer they be included. I think some posters tend to separate “regular” posters and mods into 2 separate categories, as if they are fully separate and distinct from us, and I don’t think that’s so. I also don’t think that separation is healthy for the site. Yes, they perform additional functions, and have to deal with infractions, cards, bans, etc. And they do that when needed. At all other times, what they do is contribute.
They post just like us, start threads just like us, and talk MMA just like us because they *are* just like us. They’re Sherdoggers just like the rest of us. And after all of the nominations and voting by the community here, 3 of the final 10 are mods, which shows that they’re doing a pretty good job and deserve the recognition. Just my .02 on the topic.
Excellent post, I couldn't agree more.

Congrats @KazDibiase on winning this years POTY! More gifs to come!

tumblr_ls6dodQoUr1r2p5kpo1_250.gif

Just a thought for next year, maybe have a poster by country award? Not that I’d be in with a chance, we’ve got much better posters than me from England. I just think it might be cool to acknowledge the one poster we have from Chad or Turkmenistan who is a regular contributor to the forum. Not sure how that’d work, a lot of people hide their location. Maybe a non US posters check in? And the US would also have best poster too obviously.

just a thought...

tenor.gif

I'm not gonna lie bros i didn't think I'll win lol

giphy.gif

Thank you all stopping by the gifs threads and voting for me. It's always fun doing it and just wanna make sure I show the action to the people who missed the fights. Never be afraid to ask for me for a gif bros I'm always gonna find it!

@Zebra Cheeks @bigwaverider @Frank McEdgar
@Ares Black @HHJ @IngaVovchanchyn @Arqueto @Ironnik94

giphy.gif

Much respect to you guys, you guys make the forums so great and fun to be in.

giphy.gif

Voting for the gif guy I like everyone tho lol. :)

Hey congratulations to @KazDibiase !!

Good fight guys!! Congrats to @KazDibiase for kicking all out asses. You get the torch. :D
passing-torch-1.jpg

@Zebra Cheeks good fight brother. We were neck and neck for a good part of it and then you made an epic sprint in the end.
@IngaVovchanchyn Good job to you too. You were wayyyy up there.

Congrats @KazDibiase i never had an ounce of doubt..

Congrats @KazDibiase on winning this years POTY! More gifs to come!

tumblr_ls6dodQoUr1r2p5kpo1_250.gif

KqRZOQs.gif

Congrats @KazDibiase on a well deserved victory.

Congratulations my man , the one and only @KazDibiase !!!!!

Note @Zebra Cheeks dancing ,and happy to make the podium. Congrats to everyone who made the lists and others who didn't! So many great posters....

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Thank you all stopping by the gifs threads and voting for me. It's always fun doing it and just wanna make sure I show the action to the people who missed the fights. Never be afraid to ask for me for a gif bros I'm always gonna find it!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You deserve it for all the hard work. You're now a part of sherdog history! Enjoy it bro!

GIF-12-4-2020-7-01-15-PM.gif

Much love.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Congrats bro. Well done man.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
CONGRATS! :)
You’re a great contributor here. As I participated in the POTY threads I hosted, read and responded to ppl’s posts, counted their nominations, and watched them vote, it seemed like their voice was pretty clear—the Dawg loves what you do here and the GIFs and threads you make. Keep it up brother, I hope you have a great 2021 and congrats on the very well-deserved win.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You good people man and deserve the accolades (I really don't even know what accolades mean but it sounds good)

Back