FRANKIE NYC POSTER OF THE YEAR 2020 AWARD - Winner: KazDibiase

Who is your choice for 2020 FrankieNYC Poster of the Year? (CHOOSE TWO)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@KazDibiase right now

ArtisticDistantHowlermonkey-max-1mb.gif

I can understand that, and I’ve given some thought to that topic as well. Personally, I prefer they be included. I think some posters tend to separate “regular” posters and mods into 2 separate categories, as if they are fully separate and distinct from us, and I don’t think that’s so. I also don’t think that separation is healthy for the site. Yes, they perform additional functions, and have to deal with infractions, cards, bans, etc. And they do that when needed. At all other times, what they do is contribute.
They post just like us, start threads just like us, and talk MMA just like us because they *are* just like us. They’re Sherdoggers just like the rest of us. And after all of the nominations and voting by the community here, 3 of the final 10 are mods, which shows that they’re doing a pretty good job and deserve the recognition. Just my .02 on the topic.

They post like regular MMA fans, and contribute a lot to the discussions and PBP threads. They do an excellent job.

In fact, The only difference between them and us is that they are all 5ft 4" or less.

Well, it seems that I will finish a respectable 7th place. I am extremely honoured to be recognized and included on a list with such amazing posters.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me, and thanks to everyone for all of their contributions to the forum. 2020 was a crazy year, but I'm glad I had you guys to talk to. Here's hoping 2021 is the best year on Sherdog yet!

Thanks to @BFoe for hosting and thanks to the rest of the Sherbros who voted for me, I truly appreciate it.

@HHJ
@weaselkenievil
@HydraCap3
@Black Paladin
@WorldWarIV
@Zebra Cheeks
@WilliamJansen
@Kumason
@MartiniSIDe
@Just Creed
@Ironheart
@GoshiShun17
@Prologue
@Red Dragoniop
@BlankaPresident
@Rebelfett
@Better Every Day
@Guffman
@qw3rty
@Post 2 Decision
@Ozze
@Askafan
@Valhoven
@Kenny Powerth
@King in the North
@chuckspadina
@Can't Handle My Riddum
@Dillydilly
@smalliebiggs
@3879
@Kyojiro Kagenuma
@TempleoftheDog
@-Thenewguysnm1

Well, it seems that I will finish a respectable 7th place. I am extremely honoured to be recognized and included on a list with such amazing posters.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me, and thanks to everyone for all of their contributions to the forum. 2020 was a crazy year, but I'm glad I had you guys to talk to. Here's hoping 2021 is the best year on Sherdog yet!

Thanks to @BFoe for hosting and thanks to the rest of the Sherbros who voted for me, I truly appreciate it.

Thank you for holding the contest. You were a gracious host.

Good fight guys!! Congrats to @KazDibiase for kicking all out asses. You get the torch. :D
passing-torch-1.jpg

@Zebra Cheeks good fight brother. We were neck and neck for a good part of it and then you made an epic sprint in the end.
@IngaVovchanchyn Good job to you too. You were wayyyy up there.
Haha, yeah man good contest. Always a fun way to bring some of the community together. Yeah I was a bit surprised I was catching up to you there at the end.

Back