frankie edgar's boxing

definitely more improved from the last fight. sat down alittle more... "SIT DOWN ON THE HOOK!!"... he was just too fast for penn. good to see him be unpredictable with not only his footwork, but his upper body movement.

honestly he really really impressed me with his boxing. the biggest gap in his boxing is his pop. he could make up for it with more combination punching... more 4, 5, and 6's. i honestly see him stopping most guys not named bj. bj got one of the best beards in mma.

edgar is the truth!!!

definitely more improved from the last fight. sat down alittle more... "SIT DOWN ON THE HOOK!!"... he was just too fast for penn. good to see him be unpredictable with not only his footwork, but his upper body movement.

honestly he really really impressed me with his boxing. the biggest gap in his boxing is his pop. he could make up for it with more combination punching... more 4, 5, and 6's. i honestly see him stopping most guys not named bj. bj got one of the best beards in mma.

edgar is the truth!!!

True, Penn has never been hurt, even when fighting HWs. Against someone who wasn't as much a threat on the ground. he could probably sit down more and add some pop.

True, Penn has never been hurt, even when fighting HWs. Against someone who wasn't as much a threat on the ground. he could probably sit down more and add some pop.

Both Lyoto and Pulver hurt him during their bouts.

Edit: Gomi also rocked him back on his heels at the start of the second round IIRC.

Both Lyoto and Pulver hurt him during their bouts.

Edit: Gomi also rocked him back on his heels at the start of the second round IIRC.

Probably should have said seriously hurt, ie rocked. Penn has an all time beard, at least for MMA.

Back