Frankie Edgar vs Uriah Faber

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It would be awesome if UFC books this fight at FW.....There will be intense rounds, probably Frankie via UD

It's a fight I've wanted to see for a long time. Maybe they could meet at 140.

When was the last time that Faber made 145? and based on his last performance,i'll give Frankie the nod.

Might have been interesting in the past, but at this point it just seems like it would be an Edgar/Penn III style beatdown.

Frankie vs Mendes or Faber. I'll be happy with either of those fights.

I think the 2nd Barao loss took Faber's soul.

Edgar via TKO

Might have been interesting in the past, but at this point it just seems like it would be an Edgar/Penn III style beatdown.

Just lol, won't be a beatdown at all.

Frankie just wins by being the bigger man, but Faber has very solid skills and work ethnic, while Penn lacks both nowadays.

Edgar via TKO I reckon.

Would love to see this fight.

Urijah*

Crazy after all these years, people cant even spell the dudes name correctly. Rhonda Rousey

frankie vs any and all Team Alpha would be gr8

No need to get them mixed up again. Fuck that.

They have their own business in their own classes.

Great idea for the FOX Jersey card. They could probably do it at 145 given Frankie is about the same size as Faber.

Surprised at the amount of people counting Faber out. Frankie jumping in and out "PSH PSH PSH" and hitting air might win him a bullshit decision. Faber submits him IMO

Would be a super-fight, for sure. For guys that aren't even champions. Former champs, anyways. Faber may have came up short of a UFC-belt, but he has a hell of a solid group of fighters to beat to hold gold which is understandable. They are still the top in their division and winner could probably earn another title shot possibly??

Would make a great main event, for a fight night or something.

I've been calling for this fight for a long time now. I think it's the best fight left (besides title shots) for either guy at this point in their careers. A win over the other would really establish the winner as maybe the best lighter-weight fighter ever.

Frankie v mendes in a 5 round war. It would be a good scrap. Mendes has more KO power, but edgar has a great chin and better cardio imo. Would me a great style matchup, with both fighters striking has gotten better. Faber right now would get smashed hard by edgar

Back