Frankie Edgar vs Max Holloway for next shot at the Aldo/Conor winner....

Small ass faber is the second most dominant FW in the history of the the division.

29bbq07.jpg

He's also old, and its been established he's not a true FW. He WAS the most successful when he was fighting the sub par FWs at WEC. When he foguht similarly skilled fighters, but with real FW size, he got smoked.

He's also old, and its been established he's not a true FW. He WAS the most successful when he was fighting the sub par FWs at WEC. When he foguht similarly skilled fighters, but with real FW size, he got smoked.

Like who? Aldo, Brown, and Edgar? All of them are past champions. In fact, Edgar was the first non champ (at the time of the fight) that has ever beaten Faber. You make it sound like chumps were beating him at FW, when really only champs beat him. He's a great win at any weight class.

Oh and lmao at "true FW" I guess the scale lied when it said he weighed 145lbs.

I think probably no matter what happens in Aldo/Conor there will be a rematch...

Please no. How many number 1 contender fights is frankie gonna have to take. He didnt have to fight faber.

I also expect this.

Edgar beats Stephens, wants to keep warm/earn money, beats Holloway easily and then fights the Aldo/CM winner.

Back