Frankie Edgar vs Korean Zombie is Official Headlines UFC Denver Nov 10

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Great fight. I hope KZ knocks him out.

Ufc.com is the last place on Earth I'd check for official UFC news.

Hard to be an MMA fan and not like this fight or the return of Zombie!!!

<TheWire1>Fuck that’s a step up for the Zombie, I’m hoping for an epic battle.

Both my favorite fighters at featherweight....

On one hand both are great and I don't want either to get KO'd...but on other hand
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Heart says KZ, head says Frankie.

Catch him with spinning shit KZ!! Lets go!!!

Amazing fight. I just don't know if KZ is ready for the caliber of fighter that Frankie is.

Gotta back KZ here.

#WarZombie

I wish KZ would take somewhat of a warm up fight after having so much time off and coming back from an injury. He never takes it easy though.

This may be interpreted wrongly, but nowadays I often am not in favor of betting on East Asian fighters in matches of this caliber. Some of them may shine against lower level gatekeepers but whether it's lack of innate athleticism needed for fighting, unsifficient training methods or other reasons, it doesn't seem that the Korean or Japanese fighters have much of a chance against the elite American wrestling based guys.

This may be interpreted wrongly, but nowadays I often am not in favor of betting on East Asian fighters in matches of this caliber. Some of them may shine against lower level gatekeepers but whether it's lack of innate athleticism needed for fighting, unsifficient training methods or other reasons, it doesn't seem that the Korean or Japanese fighters have much of a chance against the elite American wrestling based guys.
KZ is different though. The main concern I'd have with him is coming off a long layoff.

KZ is different though. The main concern I'd have with him is coming off a long layoff.
I'll grant he's something of an outlier; his willingness to learn fro American fighters and trainers may have something to do with it. Though to be sure it's not as bad as his layoff he before his most recent UFC fight. It's possible he's just entering his fight years now. I guess it canbe hard to get excited since even prospects touted to be massive successes have floundered severely; with Doo Ho Choi being the most recent notable example.

Back