Frankie Edgar vs Jeremy Stephens in the works for UFC 205 NY

Good fight... Id like to see it.
I want Frankie to win only cause I really want him to have a shot at mcgregor.
But I guess it works too if Frankie loses and mcgregor loses to Aldo than u can still do that fight.

Edgar should win, but Jeremy Stephens said on Rogan's podcast that he is around 175 right now, and solid. The guy is huge for the division and hits hard. Wouldn't put a dime on this fight.

I hear you on Stephens, but Edgar has a granite chin - just look at the shots Maynard hit him with and he survived.

This is a good fight for Frankie to bounce back. Over 3 rounds I'm very confident he'll stay active, take him down, land some good shots, and mostly avoid the huge shots from Stephens.

Only clown is you , butt hurt Edgar fan grasping at straws as he continues to become the new faber and lose every title fight he gets
I'm not even a Edgar fan. Fan of Maynard back then. But good try. Frankie is a better fighter than Brock ever could dream to be, and that my friend is why you're the butthurt one, JUCO reject.

What angle are you trying to sell buddy?

Dude was cheating and got caught red handed, you know this, i know this.

If it was some weak over the counter shit he admitted to like lyoto i could see the point in discussing this but it aint so im out.

neither of us know this as the substance he got popped for has not been disclosed

I'm not even a Edgar fan. Fan of Maynard back then. But good try. Frankie is a better fighter than Brock ever could dream to be, and that my friend is why you're the butthurt one, JUCO reject.

lol just noticed you are a mcnabb fan, biggest choke artist in the NFL, no wonder you live such a salty life. i'm guessing you were a jv wrestler or something since you are outwardly upset by my handle

lol just noticed you are a mcnabb fan, biggest choke artist in the NFL, no wonder you live such a salty life. i'm guessing you were a jv wrestler or something since you are outwardly upset by my handle
McNabb the biggest choke artist in the NFL? You really don't know you're NFL history bud. And say what you want about McNabb or the Eagles, I ride and die for my team. Salty life? Dude, I'm willing to bet I pull in more $$$ than you do. No, never wrestled. Played football, never worked out but I have a different career path with good $$$. I'm not like you that I need to put my failures in my screen name. You never wrestled on the D1 level, fact. You're an embarrassment. Shit on McNabb when your boy Brock can't win a fight against top competition. Choked against Mir the 1st time, Velasquez and Overeem. Had to juice to beat Mark Hunt. Ridiculous. Good home!

Methinks Jeremy is going to regret all that talk about who all at the top of the division is ducking him.

McNabb the biggest choke artist in the NFL? You really don't know you're NFL history bud. And say what you want about McNabb or the Eagles, I ride and die for my team. Salty life? Dude, I'm willing to bet I pull in more $$$ than you do. No, never wrestled. Played football, never worked out but I have a different career path with good $$$. I'm not like you that I need to put my failures in my screen name. You never wrestled on the D1 level, fact. You're an embarrassment. Shit on McNabb when your boy Brock can't win a fight against top competition. Choked against Mir the 1st time, Velasquez and Overeem. Had to juice to beat Mark Hunt. Ridiculous. Good home!

So clearly thirsty. Use some of that $$$ to buy some water.

Brock won a title, mcnabb threw up on himself , literally lmfao. One of the most overrated choke artists in league history. Bet you were one of those in chip we trust cucks as well rofl, believe all those shit roster moves were for the best hahaha. Btw that rookie you got at qb looks great hahahah

Brock won a title, mcnabb threw up on himself , literally lmfao. One of the most overrated choke artists in league history
Overrated choke artist? That phrase doesn't make sense. That's like saying someone is an overrated bust. McNabb wasn't gifted a shot at a championship like Lesnar was after beating Herring. Yea, McNabb threw up on "himself" but Brock shitted himself once he received that kick from Overeem. But guess what though, McNabb was clean when he competed. Can't say the same for your boy, who failed to make it on the NFL level.

Overrated choke artist? That phrase doesn't make sense. That's like saying someone is an overrated bust. McNabb wasn't gifted a shot at a championship like Lesnar was after beating Herring. Yea, McNabb threw up on "himself" but Brock shitted himself once he received that kick from Overeem. But guess what though, McNabb was clean when he competed. Can't say the same for your boy, who failed to make it on the NFL level.

Bro Eagles are the laughing stock of the nfc east and will be for the next 10 years. Yea nfl players wit their non existent drug testing in the 90s were clean

Bro Eagles are the laughing stock of the nfc east and will be for the next 10 years. Yea nfl players wit their non existent drug testing in the 90s were clean
NFC East laughing stock? Once again you don't know your NFL history. 90's? McNabb played one year in the 90s which was '99, the year he got drafted. Once again you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Lesnar thought he could play DT and got washed by 3rd string offensive linemen. In one preseason game he got pancakes like 5 times in one quarter. Lesnar was ass. He got into MMA beating people he's supposed to beat but when it comes to the upper echelon of fighters, he folds. He can't beat Stipe, Overeem, Werdum, Browne, Cain or even Barnett. The man is a cheating coward. Point blank period. Hop of his junk.

Frankie is gonna put a clinic on Stephens.

NFC East laughing stock? Once again you don't know your NFL history. 90's? McNabb played one year in the 90s which was '99, the year he got drafted. Once again you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Lesnar thought he could play DT and got washed by 3rd string offensive linemen. In one preseason game he got pancakes like 5 times in one quarter. Lesnar was ass. He got into MMA beating people he's supposed to beat but when it comes to the upper echelon of fighters, he folds. He can't beat Stipe, Overeem, Werdum, Browne, Cain or even Barnett. The man is a cheating coward. Point blank period. Hop of his junk.

Go boo your fucking teams and tell me you ride with them win or lose. Worst fans in the country for a reason. Front running cucks

Go boo your fucking teams and tell me you ride with them win or lose. Worst fans in the country for a reason. Front running cucks
Worst fans like Lesnar fans...Oh, Brock would of beaten Cain and Overeem if he wasn't sick. Yea okay. Go watch Summerslam ya bum!

So clearly thirsty. Use some of that $$$ to buy some water.
I will buy water, bottled water. Tell me where you live so I can donate them to you so you can turn them in so you can finally afford to take your family out to a decent dinner. I'm sure there's a McDonald's or Burger King in your area.

Back