Frankie Edgar vs Jeremy Stephens in the works for UFC 205 NY

I won't be rewatching the Faber fight anytime soon.
One fight out of many good ones. Just cause a fighter doesn't get the finish doesn't mean he did have a good/great fight.

You have that and I have Edgar vs,
Aldo I & II
Maynard II & III
Swanson
Henderson I & II
Mendes
Penn I,II & III
Oliveira

Sure, he didn't get a 1st round spectacular KO but still were good fights.

You would think after hunt by ko people would stop laughing at people's predictions
You still popping shit?
Ya boy got busted for PEDs. Nothing to be proud of. Ya boy got hit a few times by Hunt. Lesnar can't hang with the likes of Werdum, Overeem, Cain, Stipe, or JDS.

You'd think after a nutthuggers favorite fighter gets popped for PEDs he'd STFU about anything Lesnar related. Don't come out your mouth when ya man crush can't piss clean. You probably weren't even a wrestler on the JUCO level ya bum!

I don't know why Frankie would waste his time but whatever

You still popping shit?
Ya boy got busted for PEDs. Nothing to be proud of. Ya boy got hit a few times by Hunt. Lesnar can't hang with the likes of Werdum, Overeem, Cain, Stipe, or JDS.

You'd think after a nutthuggers favorite fighter gets popped for PEDs he'd STFU about anything Lesnar related. Don't come out your mouth when ya man crush can't piss clean. You probably weren't even a wrestler on the JUCO level ya bum!

Triggered . Still no proof he got popped for a ped btw

I like Edgar vs Bermudez more...... Stephens should get the winner of Showtime vs Oliveira

Back