Frankie Edgar to Jose Aldo: 'Homeboy's got something coming'

SL9

Believe
Reaction score
Jose-Aldo-UFC-129_9875-450x260_crop_340x234.jpg
frankie-edgar_display_image_crop_340x234.jpg

[I'm] getting ready for this fight, February 2. Make sure you guys check that out. UFC 156 - superfight with Jose Aldo. You know, I'm hearing he's doing some video blogs in Portuguese saying I'm not gonna make it outta the first or second, third round whatever the case may be. Homeboy's got something coming though.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/1/5...se-aldo-homeboys-got-something-coming-ufc-156

Last edited:
Frankie is going to get the upset.

War Frankie.

Most underrated and under appreciated fighter ever. I hope he smashes Aldo and takes that belt.

I think Frankie has great takedowns and is hard to finish. Frankie UD

After some thought I think Frankie might just UD it

I'm picking aldo. The dude is on another level and will pick Frankie apart while defending the takedown.

Hardly an upset if you ask me. Frankie's gonna beat Aldo out of the division.:cool:

Frankie is +200, that's a fairly large underdog for a former champ of a heavier division who likely should still be champ cause he was robbed.

But anyway, totally underrated and always written off.

Talking trash kind of rings hollow when your gameplan for every fight is pitter patter punches and running away to impress shitty judges.

I think Aldo is going to win this bout and after the fight, we might see Frankie throw another temper tantrum.

I am so incredibly hyped for this fight..I can't contain myself.

As much of a fan as I am for Aldo, I think Frankie has the best style to give him problems and possibly take it.

Pulling for Frankie as usual.

Back