Frankie Edgar is pissed: "The 'C' In 'UFC' stands for Conor."

Let's be honest here... Frankie was never going to get this fight even if he was healthy.

So yea, somehow the UFC "protects" Conor but I truly believe Conor does not give a damn.

(Unless Conor controls what Dana says to the media, which I doubt)

RMK: Frankie is pissed at himself and at Dana for saying he refused to fight... which is understandable... But Aldo's attitude did not sit well with me. You can't have your last post on twitter saying you would fight Conor "anywhere and anytime" and when opportunity comes: "not enough time to prepare".

Shertards claim that brazilians only go for brazilians...
You don't see me supporting Aldo now, do you?!

Looks like the dumbest people on sherdog all converged on this thread.

1.gif

Not a fan of this sore loser.
He should have won that, to be fair. Bendo should be in prison for the amount of robberies he's committed.

There are a lot of people missing what he's saying..

Dana made it seem like frankie pussed out of the fight.

What frankie is saying is that he is literally unable to fight because he has torn something and the UFC knew about it and they still threw him under the bus.

That's why he is upset...

Frankie's whining is booooring. He had a belt, be lost it. He didnt draw much attention. He was impressive against Chad, keep on puting on good fights. Just stop whining about Conu!!!!

how can he be upset with the UFC at all if he got the call but was unavailable. the fact that they called him means they are looking out for his interests.

if they didn't call him i could understand him being upset. but his groin tear is all on him.

If frankie wants to be mad at someone he should be mad at his manager.

his manager is the same manager that RDA has. which means when it came down to it, his own manager pushed the conor/rda fight and put frankie on the back burner.

I wouldnt be surprised if he's pissed listening to Dana talk about how guys are "hurt" when they come calling, insinuating that they could fight if they really wanted to.

He should chill. He wouldn't get to fight Conor for the belt, anyway. What would be the point in fighting him at all?
I agree with this. He shoukd just keep petitioning for the 145 title, if or when Conor ever returns there

Let's be honest here... Frankie was never going to get this fight even if he was healthy.

So yea, somehow the UFC "protects" Conor but I truly believe Conor does not give a damn.

(Unless Conor controls what Dana says to the media, which I doubt)

RMK: Frankie is pissed at himself and at Dana for saying he refused to fight... which is understandable... But Aldo's attitude did not sit well with me. You can't have your last post on twitter saying you would fight Conor "anywhere and anytime" and when opportunity comes: "not enough time to prepare".

Shertards claim that brazilians only go for brazilians...
You don't see me supporting Aldo now, do you?!
I think the UFC did give Conor some favourable match-ups, for sure. Mendes was a risk, but on 2-weeks' notice, they thought he would have been less of a risk than Edgar. I agree with you, though, that Conor is not interested in protection. He will truly fight whoever they put in front of him.

He should have won that, to be fair. Bendo should be in prison for the amount of robberies he's committed.
I agree and I think Melendez beat him too but that's all the Judges/Jesus. Edgar just can't take losing, he even cries about things not going his way, like with his recent injury and the opp to fight Conor at 155 - Like man, just grit your teeth and be done with it.

What frankie is saying is that he is literally unable to fight because he has torn something and the UFC knew about it and they still threw him under the bus.

Yeah, that's exactly what it is, and all these Conor fans saying Frankie should "stop whining" sound scared as fuck.

Explain your 1st point dummy.....
Frankie being butthurt or Max being more deserving contender? Frankie is butthurt all data is in his recent interviews, articles and twitter.

Max is on 8 win streak and he defeat 3 good fighters (Stephens, Cub, Oliveira) + he went to desicion against most dangerous finisher ever exist in FW division.

Frankie won semi retired BJ who came from 3 years layoff, 40 years old Faber and Cub. His best win is against Chad and thats good win, but Max is more deserving. Frankie already had so many changes for titles.

Sooo....They called him to fight Conor and then he gets mad at them for calling him when he is injured? Dat logic.....

I agree and I think Melendez beat him too but that's all the Judges/Jesus. Edgar just can't take losing, he even cries about things not going his way, like with his recent injury and the opp to fight Conor at 155 - Like man, just grit your teeth and be done with it.
It's a title fight he felt he won the first time, and he felt he won the second time, too. That would piss anyone off.

And he has every right to be mad with how he got thrown under the bus, again.

All I saw was where he said Edgar turned it down. Was there something else? Because that's far from throwing him under the bus, it's the truth.

Conor is shooting for the stars moving up all the way to the 170 division, while little Frank is stuck at 145 waiting to fight Aldo for the vacant belt.

McGregor - Edgar will never happen. McGregor will never fight at 145 again.

If he loses to Nate, 145 is all he has.

Has frankie ever not whined about everything?

1.gif

Back