Frankie Edgar is pissed: "The 'C' In 'UFC' stands for Conor."

he is right that the C in UFC stood for Conor. When they found out RDA pulled out, they began to brainstorm matchups:

"Umm, Frankie-Conor?"

and frankie said no thanks. no one to blame but himself.

how can he be upset with the UFC at all if he got the call but was unavailable. the fact that they called him means they are looking out for his interests.

if they didn't call him i could understand him being upset. but his groin tear is all on him.

If frankie wants to be mad at someone he should be mad at his manager.

his manager is the same manager that RDA has. which means when it came down to it, his own manager pushed the conor/rda fight and put frankie on the back burner.
Exactly!, they called him and offered him the fight so I don't know what he is moaning about this time. The last 12 months all Frankie has done is complain about things. He has been given loads of title shots before too.

I like Frankie but what can you do

You're injured and they wanted him to stay on the card

Bad luck

Wish we could have seen it though

What? Did Dana do his usual and try throw him under the bus saying he didn't want it when he knew he was injured... Meaning he wanted Edgar to take it injured so Conor has more of a chance winning against someone with a bad style

Sounds like he's pissed off at himself, which is fine

he must feel helpless at the moment, that's a huge payday he just missed out on.

He should chill. He wouldn't get to fight Conor for the belt, anyway. What would be the point in fighting him at all?

what the fuck is he talking about?its good he is hurt anyways,i like diaz-connor better.

Isn't he more annoyed at the Dana saying he didn't want the fight and not saying that he's injured?

Still bad timing for Frankie not much he can do other than suck it up recover and be ready to fight later in the yea.

he is right that the C in UFC stood for Conor. When they found out RDA pulled out, they began to brainstorm matchups:

"Umm, Frankie-Conor?"

and frankie said no thanks. no one to blame but himself.

How about reading the rest of the article?

"I’m even more pissed that Dana’s insinuating that I ‘refused’ to take this fight, which is bullsh*t," he said. "Just because they asked me doesn’t mean they were going to give it to me because guess what, in July they asked me to take the [UFC 189] fight on 15 day’s notice, which of course I accepted, and I still didn’t get it."

Regardless, do you think he would have been cleared to fight with a torn groin even if he said yes? There's more to it than just making it out like he was simply inconvenienced and said "no thanks."

Do people read before they comment??

Read the whole damn article - the reason he isnt happy with Dana:
1. Dana said he "refused" the fight, when he has a legit injury.
2. Frankie noted even if he said yes, there is no guarantee he gets the fight. He accepted the fight at UFC 189 -- but did he end up fighting Conor? No
3. Hes also pissed the UFC kept telling him to leave 55 and go down to 145, but then all of a sudden Conor needs a fight at 155, and they ask him to move up - double standard.

All fair points

True! Conor, has definitely made Dana, Lorenzo, and co. his beta cuck bitches in every way possibly lol!

nvm just realized i got a yellowcard. i love all ufc fighters, theyre my friends.

The-Waterboy.jpg

how can he be upset with the UFC at all if he got the call but was unavailable. the fact that they called him means they are looking out for his interests.

if they didn't call him i could understand him being upset. but his groin tear is all on him.

If frankie wants to be mad at someone he should be mad at his manager.

his manager is the same manager that RDA has. which means when it came down to it, his own manager pushed the conor/rda fight and put frankie on the back burner.

Did you read the OP? He said he sent the UFC an MRI of his injury, they knew he was hurt and couldn't fight when they called him so Dana could go on ESPN and say 'We offered Frankie Edgar the fight and he turned it down'

Because he was hurt and they knew it, so they knew he couldn't take the fight more scummy bullshit from the UFC and Dana White, how come they didn't call Frankie last year when he was healthy when Conor needed an opponent?

Frankie is so butthurt. In my opinion honestly Max deserves shot at 145 title more than Frankie. Also Frankie should be fined for having dickhead manager.

Lol, yeah that weak ass boring decision Max got over Stephens is way better than knocking Chad out in the first round, be fucking real.

Came for Frankie Edgar hat throwing gif...

I am disappoint.

They almost gave the fight to Urijah fucking Faber; imagine how pissed he would've been then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back