Frankie Edgar is pissed: "The 'C' In 'UFC' stands for Conor."

I think he's more just kinda pissed at life.

Can't blame him. Rotten luck

to some degree, but when dana mentioned that he offered teh fight to edgar, he seemed to have failed to mention that frankie was hurt and couldnt take the fight.

dana is a spin doctoring promoter, and maybe that is part of the job, but the guy lacks all credibility.

i do agree that frankie is pissed at life, but some of that vitriol was (quite rightfully|) meant for dana and the ufc.

his boss just mislead people about frankie turning down a fight to get even more hype from conner. thats bad style.

Frankie is frustrated because he's hurt when the fight finally presents itself and Dana made it seem like he turned it down. This isn't about Conor himself, it's about Dana slobbing on his knob. Y'all can't read.

So he is pissed because Dana did not delay a high $$$ fight because it did not work for Frankie? He did not learn anything from Aldo's situation.

Frankie had his 15.

He is on the downslope now and their are other big money fights to be made.

He needs to find another angle, another niche etc...

If he was smart he would go down to 125 and then he would have no problem being the number one guy, title shot right away etc.....

Frankie is his own worst enemy.

OP was misleading.

The rest of the article would have helped.

Cherry picking Petey in the house.

He's mad at the Ufc because he's not facing Connor yet he's injured and unable to fight?

Edgar's whining is getting fucking annoying
your and the likes of you stupidity is fucking annoying.
Edgar is pissed off because Dana is insinuating that Edgar ducked Conor. from the link in the OP:
"I’m even more pissed that Dana’s insinuating that I ‘refused’ to take this fight, which is bullsh*t," he said.

OP is idiot, Here what Frankie said

"I’m even more pissed that Dana’s insinuating that I ‘refused’ to take this fight, which is bullsh*t. Just because they asked me doesn’t mean they were going to give it to me because guess what, in July they asked me to take the [UFC 189] fight on 15 day’s notice, which of course I accepted, and I still didn’t get it."

I hope he heals up properly. He's one of my favorite fighters and he's getting up there in age. An injury that sidelines him for a few months could be a game changer.

how can he be upset with the UFC at all if he got the call but was unavailable. the fact that they called him means they are looking out for his interests.

if they didn't call him i could understand him being upset. but his groin tear is all on him.

If frankie wants to be mad at someone he should be mad at his manager.

his manager is the same manager that RDA has. which means when it came down to it, his own manager pushed the conor/rda fight and put frankie on the back burner.

He is probably upset at the fact that Conor is saying he was too scared to take the fight.

Like Mcgregor said Aldo, RDA, and Edgar want no piece of Mcgregor. They are just talking shit to stay relevant in the hopes somebody else beats him.

Mcgregor fought and beat Mendes with a torn ACL. Thats a worse injury than a cracked rib, a broken foot or a groin strain.

The 'A' in Frankie stands for Ali Abdel Aziz.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back