Frankie Edgar is a really small dude...

Good point TS.

Definitely one UFC fighter I know I could beat.
I would be willing to pick you up and drive you over to Frankie's gym so I can watch you try. Pretty sure we would need to have a hole dug out back ahead of time.

I would be willing to pick you up and drive you over to Frankie's gym so I can watch you try. Pretty sure we would need to have a hole dug out back ahead of time.

Of course. That manlet would be knocked stiff.

It's crazy he had two competitive fights with Benson, Bendo is huge and Edgar could fight at 135 if he wanted to.
Benson was never huge. He looked huge next to Frankie.

Good thing he isn't a LW now. LW back when he was there besides Benson was the FW of today. LW these days are huge, WW like.

No emaciated opponents like Sean Sherk and Benson Henderson for him in that weight class anymore.

Indeed. I thought Conor took his soul.

Was pleasantly surprised.
252484-9071186.png

Aldo is Frankie's worst nightmare, should've been realistic.

Is this the first time you picked a fight correctly? 80 percent of this thread is you boasting about picking a fight correctly lol.
Yes, of course. Oh and Conor over Aldo Stipe over Werdum, Bisping over Rockhold, and Eddie over RDA.

Yes, of course. Oh and Conor over Aldo Stipe over Werdum, Bisping over Rockhold, and Eddie over RDA.

You should make a thread about all your correct picks. It would be a hit.

Bisping over rockhold was a hell of a pick.

Height is staying the same by and large. Look at Alvarez and so is weight. What is changing is muscularity, body composition. Fighters hitting weights and getting better conditioned.

An old WW like Karo Parsyian never lifted weights and was a skinny fat WW who got muscled around by guys who weighted either less or as much or maybe a little more than him. Still though he couldn't compete because the guy had no damn muscle mass.

I think each divisions height has also gone up quite a bit, I'd say at least 2-3 inches per division on the upper end, I mean 2010 the LW division had Edgar at 5'6, Penn at 5'9,Maynard at 5'8,Florian at 5'10,Miller at 5'8, Sherk at 5'6.

Now 5'9 is the smallest height in the top alone and with a couple of guys hitting 6'1!

I mean how could anyone possibly believe Frankie would win? Aldo is a NIGHTMARE for him.

My assessment of Aldo's performance that night changed when he declared he had spied on Edgar's camp. Why would he do that if he were as confident as you are of his superiority over Edgar?

Back