Frankie Edgar exposed during UFC Boston for Performance Enhancers

this is pretty damn funny but im pretty sure they're all sitting on that extra padding

That feeling when you are only one inch taller than Edgars listed height...:/

Lol I'm his exact height according to Fight Finder stats. Wonder what Mighty Mouse had to sit on

haha.. look at the face of gilbert melendez (the spanish 'Marv' from Sin City), it looks like he's just clocked the cushion, knows he shouldn't stare but just can't help it

I4Jmrcjnr8Zfq.gif

There you have it, Sherdog:
incontrovertable proof that Edgar is, in fact, short.

Don't be to quick to close the case. He may be doing a trial height cut to see if he can get to BW. We need to let the facts come out. I'm sure there is something more to this than Edgar being short.

ACBC597E-A4C1-4B37-BFD8-744BAE178C7B_zpsafw09fpb.jpg

while watching UFC boston on a delay i saw this side view of the talking heads on fox sports post fight broadcast. The rumors are true, Frank Edgar guilty of using height enhancing childs booster seat during broadcast!! :eek:

Funny enough, but you have any idea how common this is in media? Probably 25% of the people you see sitting down in sports and newscasts are sitting on some kind of elevation. in addition to the elevation, is assists with forward posture.

On top of that, the padded booster was legally prescribed to him by his personal physician for his hemorrhoids. :icon_chee

29E1FA6A-3F73-4582-8194-8DF22137F879_zpsikp9igb0.png

Renzo Gracie responds to the alleged conspiracy!

OMG LOL. You rotten bastard. Made my beer come out my nose. This is twice in one week, i think i have a drinking problem.

Sounds like the problem is you're having trouble with actually drinking it lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back