Frankie Edgar exposed during UFC Boston for Performance Enhancers

Can we be sure it's a booster seat?

What if he has horribly painful hemorrhoids, and that is some sort of prescription cushion?

Is there an exemption for TRT (Toddler Recliner Therapy)? Does he naturally fall outside the legal limits for height?

ROFL! That's hilarious!

Frankie "The Booster Seat" Edgar!

frankie_booster_seat.jpg

Last edited:
He's the P4P #1 fighter in the world. He was robbed against Jose Aldo and after McGregor gets the fuck beat out of him, Edgar will take the Featherweight title from Jose.

The true Pound for Pound best are the ones who go to different weight classes and prove they are at the top of their game.

It must suck to be 5'5 145 pounds, I can't imagine being so insecure you need a fuqing booster seat to not look like a child sitting in their with grown men.

It must suck to be 5'5 145 pounds, I can't imagine being so insecure you need a fuqing booster seat to not look like a child sitting in their with grown men.

No way it is just about being insecure, I'm sure its not a good look for the UFC when one of their top fighters looks like a midget next to average sized men.

Doesn't mean Frankie isn't the shit of course, because he is

Can't you adjust the height on those? Is he maxing out the chair height AND using the booster????

They couldn't at least give him an adjustable chair? Or maybe it was and it was already all the way up.

I think he has a fight coming up and he's in the middle of a height cut.

ROFL! That's hilarious!

Frankie "The Booster Seat" Edgar!

frankie_booster_seat.jpg

OMG LOL. You rotten bastard. Made my beer come out my nose. This is twice in one week, i think i have a drinking problem.

That's a lot of phonebooks.

Haha that's hilarious. I never thought to question why their heads are at the same height

I wonder if these are the same PEs that Carwin uses when cutting height.

Back