Frank Warren Announces 'Mega' card.

Will be good to see Macklin back in action, and of course Rhodes, Degale, and Gavin.

Cleverly/Murat is an awesome fight. Much better opposition than the other names that had been floated to fight Cleverly.

Looks like with his big draws fighting abroad that Warren is trying to go for quantity to try and get this card over rather than having a real headliner to bring in the fans. Historically cards like that haven't drawn very well at all.

Oh sweet!
Cleverly v Murat is going to happen?
I had read awhile back that the fight was supposed to happen end of May, but nothing came of it.

Good to see two undefeated prospects going at it.

I would want to move to the UK solely for the fact that boxing gets so much more coverage there than here.

The recession-busting, title-fight extravaganza takes place on September 18 at the LG Arena in Birmingham.

It features a world title eliminator, three European title fights, two British title fights plus two championship showdowns for two 2008 Olympians.

Warren formally announced the card

I'm half thinking of going over to this card. It is a very good card and Macklin is fighting on it.

Bravo Frankie old chap. Great line-up.
Lets hope they step the Olympians up, no more patsies please.

Bravo Frankie old chap. Great line-up.
Lets hope they step the Olympians up, no more patsies please.

same here, was watching prizefighter the other night and degale said he wanted to fighter the winner of it in september,

patrick mundy won it he looked exciting enough, would be a good fight

would love to see him fight george groves aswell can't see that happening tho

same here, was watching prizefighter the other night and degale said he wanted to fighter the winner of it in september,

patrick mundy won it he looked exciting enough, would be a good fight

would love to see him fight george groves aswell can't see that happening tho

Yeah, would love to see Degale vs Mendy but I've a feeling we won't.
Groves is a step ahead, that won't happen either.
Everyone is getting bored watching these guys padding their records with duds.
Worst of all being David Price. How many one rd blow-outs can we endure and how is he progressing?

Awsome card this, I would expect at least 1 of these fights not to happen due to injury or whatever though.I might go to this aslong as FW doesn't take the piss with price!

Back