Frank Mir vs. Josh Barnett is only logical

It's the perfect match up. Mir's fought better comp as of late. Barnett has a better record. Both are former UFC HW champs. Both are getting a little older but still relevant. Both are excellent grapplers with underrated striking. Make it happen.

Been calling for this fight for a LONG time.

I would love to see them offer Josh and Mir the next season of TUF as well.

Look Mir has upgraded his headphones to dre beats

8378170280_2085c2b3c6.jpg

Barnett vs Mir has been a fantasy matchup for a decade, goddammit. I don't wanna see Cormier/Mir before that.

i wholeheartdly agree. just the style matchup alone is worth it, but consider the personality matchup. this has TUF written all over it. two former ufc champs. why not??

wonderful post, bredren

i wholeheartdly agree. just the style matchup alone is worth it, but consider the personality matchup. this has TUF written all over it. two former ufc champs. why not??

hell yeah
i dont watch TUF in years and i would absolutely watch this

Mir should be retired. I won't comment on Barnett because I haven't seen him fight in years.

What do u mean fat LHW? He defeated Barnett decisively and is def a top 5 if not top 3 HW right now.
You must be completely retarded to send a top 5 HW fight LHWs that arent even top 10 right now

Since Mir is fighting Cormier, why not Barnett vs Nelson ? I actually think that would be a hell of a fight.

I wanna see barnett v. Carwin

I would love to see Cormier v. Carwin and Mir v. Barnett. I haven't seen any expected return date for Carwin and some, including Dana have expressed doubt that Carwin will ever return.

Back