Frank Mir vs Gabriel Gonzaga

PrideBushido

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I think this fight makes sense and could be a good chance for Mir to stay in the Ufc, thoughts?

Good call. I also really like the idea of Mir vs Vera II. Give Vera one last shot at relevancy, and Mir an opportunity to avenge a loss from his dark years.

That being said...given Gonzaga's ground credentials, the grappling between those two could be awesome.

I think Gonzaga beats him everywhere. Mir's best chance would be to press Gonzaga against the cage and keep him there for the duration of the fight. I don't think he'll be able to.

Gonzaga via gassed out decision or spectacular KO.

I'd watch it. I'd root for Gonzaga, but wouldn't be shocked if Mir won. Both should probably retire soon too.

I thought Gonzaga looked like a complete bum the last time I saw him, so yeah him and Mir.

I thought Gonzaga looked like a complete bum the last time I saw him, so yeah him and Mir.

Yeah he did, he gassed real early and looked like shit the rest of the fight. Before that though he was looking really impressive, I think he was 5-1 since returning to the UFC after his short retirement.

gud 2nd fight on a card, winable fight for frank.. kinda, sort of, probably not..

Vera would still wreck Murr.

Losing to JDS, DC, Barnett, and Overeem >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> losing to Rothwell, an Shogun. Plus, Vera's last win was against Eliot Marshall (who?) on Oct 29, 2011. Mir broke Nogs arm Dec 10, 2011.

Frank, do you think you would win the rematch?

frank-mir-headphones.gif

This thread is full of some foolish ass bullshit. Mir fucks Gonzaga up over and over and over. Jesus.

I think it would be boring fight, until Gonzaga would knock him out in the second.

I thought he looked pretty good the first round, and I think he arguably took the round from stipe, but once he gassed...yeah, that was bad. And I'm a huge Gonzaga fan.

Something tells me Mir would pull another win out of his ass just to piss me off again.

I think this fight makes sense and could be a good chance for Mir to stay in the Ufc, thoughts?

Not bad but I would like to see Mir vs Vera 2. Call me crazy.

Now Mir is off TRT (legally) Will be interesting to see how he does.

Back